OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Someone is trading his brand new LBJ X Floridians for my new DMVs.

Should I accept?

The trash that is LeBron X and Kd V has made my exit from Nike basketball all the easier. All the people at Nike and nobody vetoes this trash before it hits the market?

Found This Pic On The Bay... :lol:
Horrible way to advertise on Ebay lol.

Also there is a video review on the Energy's on YouTube.

One man's trash is another mans treasure. Both are fine to me. 

Agreed, Not a huge fan of the X's (I thought the 9 was just a better shoe) it still is decent and I like how Nike Basketball has a wide range of kicks at different price points and flavors....

I havent balled in these yet, but by trying them on..i feel like they'd be better if it was a lower cut. That would be my only complaint.

I love the Lebron X's and the KD V's and the fact that I have a different outlet other than Jordan that produces hot shoes with cuting edge technology. Just like Jordan has told a story with his shoe line and made countless memeories, I feel like the Lebron line as well as the KD line are on the same road to doing the same thing.

The trash that is LeBron X and Kd V has made my exit from Nike basketball all the easier. All the people at Nike and nobody vetoes this trash before it hits the market?
One man's trash is another mans treasure. Both are fine to me. 

I understand. I was just looking forward to those Aways and Pressures from the LBJ X and when I saw them both in person, I was extremely disappointed. I just look at my Vandals collection and start looking at this stuff out today and it's just disappointing.

[quote name="Swish" url="/tofficial-nike-zoom-kd-v-thread-visible-air/2010#post_16748573"]Someone is trading his brand new LBJ X Floridians for my new DMVs.

Should I accept?
[/quote]

My bro went in foot locker to see what size he needed for his IDs and he tried on a 9 9.5 and 10 Floridians. Crazy the main foot locker in town. See if they can order it for you in store.

I don't know if this has been stated, but when I picked up the aways this past weekend at my local hoh, they said they'd have all the KD's as GR

I don't know if this has been stated, but when I picked up the aways this past weekend at my local hoh, they said they'd have all the KD's as GR

I wouldn't take that information to the bank. Not to be a cynic but they seem to be doling out HOH jobs to just about anyone today so take the information from the average employee for what it is.

To put it bluntly, that's just not true.

Even within the Footlocker branch releases vary.

Should have asked him if they got as many DMV's as aways.

I really think they should allow employees to have all information that is available to footlocker itself, how do employees not know some of this stuff. You think there could be a cheat sheet in the back or something.

Another guy telling us what colors are on the shoe as if we cannot see them ourselves.
:smh:

My thoughts exactly.

Jada-when are you goin to start doing "Shoe Reviews", :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think the whole concept is funny. Congrats to those who have been able to capitilize on it though

Last edited:
Looking forward to picking up the aways or DMVs this next weekend. Since Nightwing gave them a great review I might get both for playing ball if they feel great on my foot. Way more excited about these then the Lebron Xs or Kobe 8s...

Back
Top Bottom