OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The Xmas sole is more lime/volt. Shoe is definately loud in person.lol

Finishline with the quickness for those GS DMVs. I was shocked they came in so fast. Definately need a pair for myself this weekend.

Don't worry, you get a crushed box, too!
Easy solution: Gift Box 
wink.gif

Why couldn't the Men's have the contrasting "35" on the back heel like that. No worries I was going to paint it like that before I saw that anyways. 8)

Guys, they are TTS? I hear that it's better option to take 0,5 size down..can someone take voice on that?
General consensus seems to be going .5 down. I did and they fit perfect, but of course the best advice is to try these on in-store if possible!

I wouldn't take that information to the bank. Not to be a cynic but they seem to be doling out HOH jobs to just about anyone today so take the information from the average employee for what it is.
just thought it would be nice to share the info I was told; guess not

Going to try and cop the DMV's then a pair of IDs, gotta try the Aways on when I get a chance to go to the mall.

Full size run in China right now 
mean.gif

Been sitting for a good 3 days now. Really wish I didn't pull the trigger on that $180 pre-order now.

Last edited:
That's more like it, lol.

On another note...those Christmas joints have moved from being off the radar to a gametime decision.  I may just go on ahead and grab all KDs at this price point instead of regretting passing later.

That's the spirit champ. Lord knows the resale prices on DMV, splatter or Christmases next year when out of stock. I take nothing for chance nowadays.

That's the spirit champ. Lord knows the resale prices on DMV, splatter or Christmases next year when out of stock. I take nothing for chance nowadays.

Yea if your on the fence grab em... Just look what happened last year...

Still regret on passing on the Galaxy 4s when I had the chance :smh:

Iwas just looking at the kd1 and noticed the similarities to this model and it got me thinking how the **** I slept on this line from the start. I commend those who been on it from the jump. If anybody have a kd1 in a size 12-13, pm me. I'm in love. :smh:

Not gonna lie, the KD V looks sick! 

yeah saw em in person today and :smokin really wished they stayed at $95. btw to the guy up there nice dmv's but i think the tongue is sticking out a little too much

Full size run in China right now :smh:

Been sitting for a good 3 days now. Really wish I didn't pull the trigger on that $180 pre-order now.

$180 for PO from china is good deal consider the price in here is very high and of course including the shipment fee

yeah saw em in person today and : really wished they stayed at $95. btw to the guy up there nice dmv's but i think the tongue is sticking out a little too much
I disagree. I think the genius about this shoe is the tongue. It's the characteristic that separates it from being a hyperdunk clone. It's like how the strap on the kdv made it a truly unique low cut shoe.

I disagree. I think the genius about this shoe is the tongue. It's the characteristic that separates it from being a hyperdunk clone. It's like how the strap on the kdv made it a truly unique low cut shoe.

for me the heel of this sneaker makes it unique and the material makes it look nice, the tongue, not so much(for me)

Back
Top Bottom