OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

the pink ones look really nice! pigs fly inspiration?

Yeah I think this is the one shoe that may get me to cop all colorways.  Helps that they're not ridiculously priced like LeBrons.  Plus imagine when some of these start hitting outlets.
devil.gif
  These and the Zoom Revis have completely changed my plans as far as shoe purchases are concerned.

Those Homes are a very clean summer type shoe.  Will cop and put away until like June.

Last edited:
Rocked my DMVs in school. Got them from Titan (Quickstrike)
i've been waiting to see a pic of these w/ jeans for ages now, looks good.
pimp.gif

the jeans are too skinny for my tastes (levi's 508 kinda guy) but that doesn't really matter, these look damn good.

now that the weather is cold for most of the country, i'm hoping to see less pics of KD's with basketball shorts. congrats on the pick-up btw.

Last edited:
I am hearing a lot about these running big. I am normally a TTS 12 with most Nikes. So should I go a half size down with these?

Yeah I think this is the one shoe that may get me to cop all colorways.  Helps that they're not ridiculously priced like LeBrons.  Plus imagine when some of these start hitting outlets. :evil:   These and the Zoom Revis have completely changed my plans as far as shoe purchases are concerned.

Those Homes are a very clean summer type shoe.  Will cop and put away until like June.

me too man. i was planning on taking a break but the performance reviews of these and the revis 1 have me worried for my bank account.

Yeah I think this is the one shoe that may get me to cop all colorways.  Helps that they're not ridiculously priced like LeBrons.  Plus imagine when some of these start hitting outlets.
devil.gif
  These and the Zoom Revis have completely changed my plans as far as shoe purchases are concerned.

me too man. i was planning on taking a break but the performance reviews of these and the revis 1 have me worried for my bank account.
Lol, I hear that.  I keep telling myself I'm going to take a break, but Nike isn't making it easy.  I'll make up for it by keeping my JB list for 2013 at 3 - 4 shoes at the most.  My training shoes/runners get way more burn anyways with my current lifestyle.  It's a good thing that I budget extra for this hobby just in case.  Luckily the Aways, Homes, and most of the Zoom Revis colorways should see some decent markdowns.  It's just though to be patient, but when Nike decides to drop something good at least every two weeks, you have no choice unless you're either raking it in or have someone else buying shoes for you.

those "video game" Vs are growing on me... dammit now i have to pick which pairs i want before hte year ends

Pre-order prices for the "Energies" on the overseas sites are indicating that they'll be similar in availability to the DMVs. In other words, I'd expect Eastbay to get them, etc... not a crazy limited release AT ALL.

Pre-order prices for the "Energies" on the overseas sites are indicating that they'll be similar in availability to the DMVs. In other words, I'd expect Eastbay to get them, etc... not a crazy limited release AT ALL.
Yeah, that is what it seems like. Already seen a ton of spots receiving them already.
^^^^^^ will these be available in toddler szs??????
I believe I have seen some PS sizes, not sure where to get them though

I wouldn't think that those prices are set in stone though. I remember last year about a week before the IV's ASG release, overseas retailers had them going at $180 shipped. It turns out, they either didn't know how limited they were going to be, or they underestimated the hype that was built around the shoe. I would assume those two factors would be how they set their prices. Eventually, the prices are the way they are now. So it wouldn't surprise me if this happened with the Energies. Especially with the "N" tag that people are putting on them. December 31st is a long way from now. Plenty of time for resellers and hypes to catch on.

I do agree with you in a way though. I think Nike is doing better with their crazy limited releases. For now. 

@EASTBAY...
GETTING DMV'S THIS WEEKEND?!?

Eastbay Rep, any info on the KD V "DMV" for members?
Don't worry, you get a crushed box, too!
We will have the DMV colorway available online and over the phone when they release at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 12/15/12. There is no limit set to them at this time, but this may change when they release.

I do recommend selecting the gift box option when checking out to make sure the shoes are shipped in a box.

We will be carrying the Energies when they are released on 12/31/12.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom