OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

ya the length they were open youd think they only had 1 of each size
Might as well try for these elsewhere online but I hate the uncertainty
Love the xmas pair too but will probably be more limited than these DMVs
mean.gif

Edit: Just whiffed on cool grey 9s too !?!
mean.gif

first 15 secs and got denied
unbelievable
I'm in Portland too, got the 9's, but not the DMV's and yeah the DMV seemed really fast, almost as fast as the stealth foams. I'm usually pretty good with RSVP's too, only missed out on these and the DB 9's cause I used the wrong hashtag. It seems like somethings changed.  

So although the rumored all-star theme was military, according to sneakernews the camo foams are supposed to come out january 1st. So maybe they are re-doing galaxy as the all-star theme.

Galaxy Theme Pt. II is definitely in effect for All Star weekend in Houston

The DMVs will sit for a few days like the Jades, but they will sell out online on RD.

These joints. Seen them all over eBay already. Need the black pair
Yeah these. I guess I don't need to post pics then. Haha. They're pretty good quality the way I look at them right now. I could only find the black pair. Gonna be searching for a white pair. I'm guessing they'll be out when the Homes release. I'll be on the look out. 
nerd.gif

I hope Nike releases a galaxy 2 pack then something different for asg. I know the rockets are basically named because of the space center but I just can't see them doing the same theme for one of their biggest releases.

Last edited:
Has anyone here noticed how good the double stacked Zoom feels in the front?

Man oh man, I absolutely love the KD V.

Has anyone here noticed how good the double stacked Zoom feels in the front?

Man oh man, I absolutely love the KD V.
Is it double stacked? If so, that gives me more reason to want to cop. I originally thought they just made made the zoom bag bigger.

Back
Top Bottom