OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Ok. Now that i got these 2 outta the way, i can worry about the galaxy's. Loving this shoe at the moment. Only complaint i have is the lockdown on the forefoot. Its a bit tight on the top of the foot. Other than that, these are gucci. :nthat:
I thought the lockdown thing was a defect when I tried them on, was So uncomfortable when I went TTS, and since I don't wear my shoes laced, 95% of the time,the half size up was flopping. :rolleyes :smh:

Still on the fence about copping the dmvs :/
Got money coming in so I think I might
Sucks that I gotta make a decision soon since theyre most likely gon sell out quick smh

I was watching Simeon play last night...those Benji's inspired PEs are nice on court.!

I'll be trying to get the DMV's tomorrow off NDC but I had a question. If I use next day shipping on my order, will I receive them monday? Or will Nike send them out on Monday and I get them tuesday? I wouldn't want to waste my code if its the latter because it would make a difference of probably less than a day if they shipped them out monday.

No problem.
Anything in particular you or anyone would like to see?
Release dates is what I'm looking for lol. I rarely keep up with dates anymore. I didn't want to ask about date on dmvs to have peeps get mad lol.

Release dates is what I'm looking for lol. I rarely keep up with dates anymore. I didn't want to ask about date on dmvs to have peeps get mad lol.

Sounds good.

I'll look around for the most credible information we have...

For sho3tym & s dubl

DECEMBER 2012

Black/Photo Blue-Team Orange
Style# 554988-048

$115

Bright Crimson/White-Wolf Grey

Style# 554988-610

$115

Hyper Blue/Atomic Green-Photo Blue-Challenge Red

Style# 554988-401

$115

Sport Grey/Violet Force-Strata Grey-Bright Crimson-Electric Green

Style# 554988-007

$115

JANUARY 2013

Black/Bright Crimson-University Red-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-005

$110

Black/Total Orange-Team Orange-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-006

$110

Black/Electric Green-Pine Green-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-004

$110

Black/Blue Glow-Game Royal-Strata Grey

Style# 554988-003

$110

Unconfirmed Release Date: Late January?

White/Photo Blue-Team Orange

Style# 554988-100

Price: Unknown

Last edited:
From what I hear the DMV's should be pretty easy to get but I got an RSVP at Nike Chicago for a size 12.5 but I'm leaving town on business so if anybody wanted these check up there tomorrow after the pickup time.

@ColdCity - just like everyone said there's pictures on here already...

Back
Top Bottom