OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

no such luck with Kevin Durant tonight 
ohwell.gif

Ok was in my Champs a few days ago and I was talking to the manager and he was telling me about the upcoming sneakers they just got in (christmas kds & lebrons, dmvs & the splatter kd) and he told me they gotta good amount of christmas kds like more than most jordan retros (they usually get about 40 to 50 retros total) so that sounds good but he also told me that they didnt much of the Splatter pair :smh:
Might just get the Christmas ones instead and do an id instead later on. Oh well

So what are the numbers on the DMV's looking like? Instant sellout online or like 5 minutes? Can't decide whether or not to go for these or the CG's first on NDC.

Was able to get thru on my size 11 via Nikesf RSVP. Can't wait to get the DMVs! Wish I could be like others on here that were able to get them early.

Are these blackouts really this shiny??Need an all black pair to hoop in this year..kinda like the icey sole..

Other than these..sign me up for the xmas pair..still hope i can cop the DMV´s though..Aways are coming... :D

Last edited:
I passed on the aways, hoping to cop on clearance, but locked in a size 10 and 10.5 of the 'Maryland' color way. #winning #ntlv. In the previous iv's, I have a mixed collection of 10's and 10.5's, but I think I prefer the 10.5 on the iv's. I didn't get a chance to try the V's on in store, so I figured I just buy both, and then just decide from there. Sooo stoked for pickup!

Last edited:
I passed on the aways, hoping to cop on clearance
that was my plan on the home and away IVs... Needless to say, I own neither. :frown: if the hype starts on the Vs don't count on getting any of the good colorways on discount.

Also... On those "asgs" or whatever the hell they are... Anyone think the whole upper might be gitd? With all the gitd options on ID, could be a possibility.

Last edited:
Ok. Now that i got these 2 outta the way, i can worry about the galaxy's. Loving this shoe at the moment. Only complaint i have is the lockdown on the forefoot. Its a bit tight on the top of the foot. Other than that, these are gucci. 
nthat.gif

KD V Galaxy. Possible release NBA All-Star weekend. Via TSG

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-kd-5-galaxy-first-look.html
love the midsole
that was my plan on the home and away IVs... Needless to say, I own neither.
frown.gif
if the hype starts on the Vs don't count on getting any of the good colorways on discount.
Also... On those "asgs" or whatever the hell they are... Anyone think the whole upper might be gitd? With all the gitd options on ID, could be a possibility.
and i can see it happening the green is the same tone or at least close to the same to the GITD dunks that drop a few years back!!!

I like the new pic of the energies that jabari parker wore. Ugh now I don't what ones to get now out of Xmas , dmvs or energies. I'm getting bred 11s too and I don't even have a handful of red shirts so don't know why I should get dmvs too. I need to see the Christmas and energies in person. Maybe an employee might let me see them since someone said champs already had them.

Back
Top Bottom