OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Nightwing's review been posted in here yet? 

I also saw the DMV's in person today. Definitely copping 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Is the mesh part of the tongue suppose to be like that on the silverorange? It looks like it's different material from what we've seen so far.

Last edited:
^+1 on Nightwing2302. Don't keep up-to-date on too many reviewers, but I always look forward to his...

I can't wait until they start dropping more pics of upcoming KD V's. It's like they have a thousand pics of Lebron X's dropping all the way into 2013 but we can barley get 4 of the KD V
mean.gif
i see more ppl ID LBJs than KDs. i would rather id a KD than buy a reg or nike+ LBJ non id. u save $30-50.

If dmvs are a limited general release that means I can't order them in stores if they don't have my size? I know I couldn't with the dolphins penny vs. Trying to get the dmvs around new years and really nobody wear kds here so who knows if they may still be available anyway.

Thinking about jumping on kids size for my boy since it will be less hassle than running around looking for em on RD. Thanks for the heads up.

If dmvs are a limited general release that means I can't order them in stores if they don't have my size? I know I couldn't with the dolphins penny vs. Trying to get the dmvs around new years and really nobody wear kds here so who knows if they may still be available anyway.
Depends on the store. I know Champs/Footlocker/Footaction usually makes you wait 2 weeks after release date on big releases like Retro Jordans before being able to order from another store. If they're still around when you do decide to order, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

Then again it also depends on if the company decides to exclude it from shipping in the first place. I know they did that for high demand stuff like USA and BC Elite socks.

Last edited:
Just ordered the DMVs for my girl. FNL almost made me happy.lol

Were you able to use any discount codes? I had them in my cart along with some socks to total 100+ and it wouldn't let me use the 20 off code. Like somehow Durants are exluded now as well?? Anyone with insight, please share. TIA

Will check with local FTL if they allow the bday coupon on the Aways before buying online.

How long are the laces for those that have them? I doubt 45" will work if I wanna lace them all the way up.

Were you able to use any discount codes? I had them in my cart along with some socks to total 100+ and it wouldn't let me use the 20 off code. Like somehow Durants are exluded now as well?? Anyone with insight, please share. TIA
Yeah they didnt let me. I wonder if its just for this color or all his shoes now. Would be a shame if its for all

Back
Top Bottom