OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

played ball in them this morning and absolutely love them. loved em so much i loosened the laces and wore em for the rest of the day. just about everything nightwing said in his reviews are true. i do think the traction was not that great when the court was dusty, but hey when isnt it. overall, super happy with these.

I can't wait to see the all star colorway of the 3 sigs. LeBrons are always the best hope Leo backs his claim up and the kd vs are the best this year.
Would have to disagree with you in the Lebron having the best Christmas shoes, always the same colorway nothing ever special. If anything I would say Kobe has the best Christmas shoe IMO.

I wanna replicate a lebron 8 christmas version on this shoe but on nikeid.com i cant get the same shade of red on the upper... any idea if I go to Niketown Las Vegas and arrange an appointment to ID a shoe theyll be able to do that shade of red?

Would have to disagree with you in the Lebron having the best Christmas shoes, always the same colorway nothing ever special. If anything I would say Kobe has the best Christmas shoe IMO.

He was talking about All Star CW's...

I havent been a fan of much of Kobe's All Star Stuff...

Lebron usually is the best but that Galaxy 4 is pretty good...

we got the DMV's in at the FNL I work at. the colorway is fire in person. still not big on the V's, but I'll cop with discount.

also, these fit HUGE compared to the IV's. I wore an 11 or 10.5 in the IV's, a 10 in the V's was a little roomy.

finally pick KD V up.....and glad i took it :nthat:

and here is some detail picts

details in outsole

Last edited:
I normally wear a sz 10 (all my KD IVs are 10.5, no stores in my malls have the KD V yet)...with all these "big fit" comments, should I get a 9.5 or 9? :nerd:

Last edited:
Are the christmas limited? suprised not to see any limited releases on the new lines of shoes such as kd v and lebron x :nerd: They should keep it like that!

Picked up my pair today. They feel amazing compared to the 4's. The 4's ran TTS for me but these do fit longer. When I sized down the length was perfect but the width felt a bit snug. Going TTS is more comfortable width-wise but there's a bit more room in the toebox than I would like.

Overall the colors really do pop and the cushioning is far superior than the previous models.

Picked up my pair today. They feel amazing compared to the 4's. The 4's ran TTS for me but these do fit longer. When I sized down the length was perfect but the width felt a bit snug. Going TTS is more comfortable width-wise but there's a bit more room in the toebox than I would like.
Overall the colors really do pop and the cushioning is far superior than the previous models.
What's that tag on the front shoe say?

^ I think the tag says XDR, Extra Durable Rubber, outsole. Overseas get them on certain shoes and is also available through nikeid option.

It's not the XDR tag, but a tag of authenticity. All authentic Nike shoes in South Korea come with that tag.

Oh okay didn't know it's attached on the shoes thought it was on a card or paper. Easy pick up in Seoul?

Back
Top Bottom