OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

did you cop @ FTL (or FA/Champs)? what's the SKU on that middle pair's box?

i think the DMV's are proof that, not limited= nobody wants. these are an awsome colorway. if they were limited theyd be sold out no doubt within seconds. the stealh foams are also perfect examples. an ALL BLACK SHOE that sells out... really ? :smh:

i for one hope all KD's sit. i love walking into a store or logging on my computer and buying with no problems.

i think the DMV's are proof that, not limited= nobody wants. these are an awsome colorway. if they were limited theyd be sold out no doubt within seconds. the stealh foams are also perfect examples. an ALL BLACK SHOE that sells out... really ? :smh:
i for one hope all KD's sit. i love walking into a store or logging on my computer and buying with no problems.

pretty ironic statement seeing as how the restock is sold out of most sizes within minutes of being posted.

Last edited:
Damn i love these sneakers but how they sewn the lace halfway makes it hard to put on. Don't know if i should go half size up cause length wise they already fit a lil big

pretty ironic statement seeing as how the restock is sold out of most sizes within minutes of being posted.

MOST sizes..... where are the foams that restocked? COMPLETELY gone

and, as of right now actually half the sizes are still available on NDC. DMV's are also still available in store

Last edited:
Is the pair that is out in stores now going to have the Nike + software or is it going to be the elite versions that are going to be lowtops that are going to have the software only? Dude at the store today was telling me all kinds of things. Thanks in advance for any help....

Is the pair that is out in stores now going to have the Nike + software or is it going to be the elite versions that are going to be lowtops that are going to have the software only? Dude at the store today was telling me all kinds of things. Thanks in advance for any help....

yes to an elite version. no word on + tech

Lift up the insole, if there's no removable foam piece then there won't be any + on what's out right now. Pretty sure there will be in the future tho.

MOST sizes..... where are the foams that restocked? COMPLETELY gone
and, as of right now actually half the sizes are still available on NDC. DMV's are also still available in store

I'm pretty sure they were limited. A lot places around my way didn't get them. Not as limited as the Stealths however.

I was able to get my pair in the NDC restock. Thanks!

I just got my DMV's in today. I love this colorway and this shoe. I wouldn't change anything about it. Except maybe for having so much paper inside the shoe. I could go for a little less of that. 

juiced. my pair from richards is arriving a day early, tomorrow. just may rock them immediately

Been jealous of everyone saying their orders updated to be delivered early... Been checking mine every day and nope still Friday.

Checked right now, and updated for tomorrow :smile: I get to get em before the world ends!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom