OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Thanks downyboy looks like there going to be at my local house of hoops, hopefully these dont sell out cause I need them in my life!

mad.gif
no champs, footlocker, foot-action, or finish-line in Pittsburgh is getting any kd5

ordered my aways finally thanks to swoosh got the shoes and the matching hoodie for 128 shipped. great b-day present from me to me.

Just picked these up today. They're the shorts from the unis the Thunder wore last night vs the Twolves. So nice, now I just gotta get those navy blue V's he was rockin. ID's I assume

Where did you cop the shorts from? NBA Store?

Where did you cop the shorts from? NBA Store?
Nope they don't have em on NBA Store, I got em at a store in our mall called Fanzz. If youre lookin to cop I'd check there if you have it, not sure how national those stores are though

oh yeah... HOH LA has DMVs on display, I didnt ask what sizes, sorry forgot. Was in a hurry :\

Scooped up a pair from NTSF. They might have some sizes left still, when I got there they asked me was I there for the AJ XI... nope! :smokin

kind of wish they would have came with some alternate laces that match the main color of the shoe, o'well.

Last edited:
These fit the same as KD IV's do to me, but I have big toes.

Got mine in yesterday from NDC. They sent them via overnight express even though I used the regular free ground shipping. Can't complain. :smokin

Love these.

Sorry for the bad quality.

Last edited:
Bit the bullet & ordered Christmas KD 5's early through a friend. $40 over retail plus shipping, worth it IMO to avoid the hassle of tickets, lines, etc. plus I have to work on the 26th. 2 pairs of DMV's for me: 1 to ball in, 1 for casual...very glad I went TTS this time, a half size down from KD 4. Now if only I can secure a pair of Christmas Kobe's... :nerd:

-Pete

[h1]EASSSSSSSSY COP FOR ME!!![/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]...walked into a store, barely a few customers roaming around TOTALY IGNORING THE SICKEST SHOE SECTION, grabbed a couple of pairs - uncontested...and here's my new kicks.[/h1]
KOBE 8 - Christmas Edition

KD V - Christmas Edition
[h1] [/h1][h1]Merry Christmas to ME! My easiest cop on supposedly-limited shoes to date. NO SCHWEAT!!![/h1]
Already befriended the store owner to set aside the Breds and AJ1 for me. Now I can relaaaaxxxx!!!

Legit check please.

WTF is this?

My sister got them and they look and feel real.

Are these an ID?

Does anyone know if the kd Xmas will be available at the same locations the DMV were sold? Bought mine at Footlocker in the morning with no lines or waits
Do they have a black insole that says nike on it? I know the nike id's come with a black insole.

Back
Top Bottom