OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

My fav is either the DMV or Xmas... pain in the donkey matching them however... LoL

Last edited:
was lucky enough to get them bhm off Niketown rsvp
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
Nice
nthat.gif

Dmvs are prob my fav released pair so far.

They fit me tts, probably coulda went .5 down if I wanted/had to.

The Homes that just came out have a few blaring differences from the version that KD has been wearing. The bottom soles are a different color, as is the inner lining, the tongue, and the laces are altogether different. Being that the away CW's match, any idea why they went this way with the Home's? I like the recently released version, but Durant's version impressed me more. The game he wrote Newton, CT on them shows some up close pictures.

Actually with a second look, the inner lining remains the same blue color. However the tongue is all white on Kevin's version and blue on the retail. The lace loops are opposite colors and the laces too. KD's blue laces appear to have some orange speckles on them I really like.

The Homes that just came out have a few blaring differences from the version that KD has been wearing. The bottom soles are a different color, as is the inner lining, the tongue, and the laces are altogether different. Being that the away CW's match, any idea why they went this way with the Home's? I like the recently released version, but Durant's version impressed me more. The game he wrote Newton, CT on them shows some up close pictures.

I noticed this too! I was wondering if this had been mentioned before. Anyways, right now my list would be:

Xmas>Energy>Aways>ASG>DMV>Ice Blues>Birches>Homes>Texas

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure my only chance on getting Bhm is ndc. So looks like imma finish my sleeve . Been awhile since I got ink . Than cop the birch .

Back
Top Bottom