OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

nike said the only shoe enabled would be the lebrons and kobes.. so im guessing nike has a different reason for price hike.. its not bad but seriously you cant go back on your word and say the kd v will be priced at 115 than come out months later with price hikes.. imo thats kinda wrong to the consumer.. im sure kd has no say in this.. nike is clowning!:smh:

I do not believe the LeBron's are Nike + enabled.

Need the Ice blues but I haven't seen them in person yet..may head over to the mall tomorrow..birches will b passed on until they hit sale racks..

Anyone know a site that still has kd v bhm size 9.5 for retail? And ships to Canada . Please

Last edited:
Am I the only one who actually wishes the gs that just came out was in adult sizes

Kd v have really grown on me.... Got the splatters, bhm , Xmas , and DMV on the way...want the asg next... Usually just mess with lbj and Jordan's and air maxs.. Still not feeling Kobe though...

weird question, when wearing these kicks where are your toes? mine are like 1/3 cm passed the toe swish and it feels a bit long bc the front isnt rolling like i thought it would. the fit is great though

Back
Top Bottom