OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I recommend you go try them on. Its like a mixed answer because a lot of people will say TTS, while a lot of people will say go .5 down.

really weird. I would say it is TTS if you have narrow foot but i have a wide foot and had to go .5 up

Any One Who Ordered The Dmv From The Restock On DSg Get A Shipping Confirmation Yet? I CheckedMy Order Status, It Said Item Located In Stock.. Has SaidThat For About 5 Days

I know but he's saying he wish they made them in adult sizes.
imo i like the colors but i would rather see them in the nike i.d. option. you could create some heat with those two colors.. that  poison green and metallic silver combination would be fire to use in nike id!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Any One Who Ordered The Dmv From The Restock On DSg Get A Shipping Confirmation Yet? I CheckedMy Order Status, It Said Item Located In Stock.. Has SaidThat For About 5 Days

Mine still says backordered, if it's not fulfilled in the next day or two I'm just going to cancel the order. I feel like I'll probably be able to find these for around retail somewhere else without having to worry about DSG shenanigans.

man i am really confused right now haha.. nike is releasing the kd v ice blue (gullwings) whatever they want to call them 2/6, footlocker/ eastbay said they were releasing these on 2/7.. don't know who got there info right or not unless they are doing their own thing.. also ndc has the area 72 pack releasing the 14th?? but kd v , bron x and kobe arent listed..
mean.gif
. but they said via twitter 2/15 @8am est. so looks like im gonna camp both sites for the kd v allstar ..

man i am really confused right now haha.. nike is releasing the kd v ice blue (gullwings) whatever they want to call them 2/6, footlocker/ eastbay said they were releasing these on 2/7.. don't know who got there info right or not unless they are doing their own thing.. also ndc has the area 72 pack releasing the 14th?? but kd v , bron x and kobe arent listed..
mean.gif
. but they said via twitter 2/15 @8am est. so looks like im gonna camp both sites for the kd v allstar ..
always go by nike they are the ones who set the actual release dates, the pack releasing the 14th is the barkleys, air force max, blazers, af1 etc. 15th is the signature all star pack - kd/kobe/lebrons.

JUST GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF KD V (SPLATTER) AND I HAVE TO SAY THE SHOES ARE MAD UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE TONGUE AREA. ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS PROBLEM?

Back
Top Bottom