OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

so my 1 year sobriety of drinking is in a couple days.gyeaaaa buddy ..
happy.gif
. and my gf got me these bad boys, for hanging in there and not going back to  the sauce haha.. love dating a sneakerhead.. now its asg time next week
nthat.gif

Last edited:
snow aint gonna hurt these....

nice pic btw. dmvs are prob my fav V so far.
thanks man .. i know i rocked my xmas pair yesterday. not too worried about the snow, but only complaint was my feet were cold haha.. dmv is my fav colorway as well ,,

Wish my girl was a sneaker head like i am. I'm kinda OD tho so Idk.

Congrats on being sober man. My girl had a problem but it wasn't the alcohol. But she's str8 now. 19 months. So proud of her.

Wish my girl was a sneaker head like i am. I'm kinda OD tho so Idk.

Congrats on being sober man. My girl had a problem but it wasn't the alcohol. But she's str8 now. 19 months. So proud of her.
thanks man . My girl will rock j's but her brother is a bigger sneakerhead than me so she knows about all the releases haha.

I think kds and Brons will be more available than the Kobes I mean the only other pics besides nike were Vanessa, dj Clark kent, and dudes in Asia. Checking my mall tomorrow if I can got injured stupidly.

so my 1 year sobriety of drinking is in a couple days.gyeaaaa buddy ..
happy.gif
. and my gf got me these bad boys, for hanging in there and not going back to  the sauce haha.. love dating a sneakerhead.. now its asg time next week
nthat.gif
Congrats on the year bro, im working on that myself, keep it up!

Hoping birches stick around for a minute... I'd like to see in person before I make my decision. They look good in pics, but almost look like the upper in pics can be deceiving.
seen them in person, pics are way better

OKC got all the KDs, except sold out on the BHMs but I only went to 1 mall. There are tons of shirts that match the various KD models, both KD shirts and just general Nike shirts. FinishLine also had matching shorts for every KD. Pics forthcoming

Last edited:
Well, since it seems like everyone in here knows...LOL, The KD AS have more pairs than the other shoes. But, I honestly think it's cuz of the price

seen them in person, pics are way better
thats why Im waiting, they def look like they might not look as good in person.

ice blues however... I keep thinking about how good they look in person vs pics. I need less than retail tho :lol: even if its a few $s off. #teamdontwanttopayretailifidonthavetoo

My ice blues should be here tmoro.

Pics maybe, but folks keep saying how much better they look in person, my pics will diminish that actual look.

The prices for the ASGs are so confusing...Nike says $135 Eastbay says $119...I'll just assume they'll be different.

Got my Ice Blues-these are the best KD out of all the colorways that have dropped so far..may even surpass my personal favorite (DMVs) right now..so dope in person..

Back
Top Bottom