OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

1. ASG
2. DMV
3. HOME
4. AP
5. ENERGY

Might take some flak for my choice but I love the Homes. I own the Top 3 on my list. I plan on grabbing the APs when they release and I'm still planning on grabbing the Energy color as well.

N7's might be my first pair of 5's. it should of been the dmv's but i passed, and i had so many chances to grab them. kind of regretting it now 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
1. DMV

2. ASG

3. BHM

4. Easters

5. X-Mas

6. Hulks

7. N7s

8. Away/Home

9. Aunt Pearl

10. Splatters

I only own DMVs and Splatters tho hahaha

I played center for years and never sprained my ankle... matter of fact I used to land on my ankle when i was just learning how to dunk... never sprained it... I played in some air maxed and nearly broke my ankle when I landed on someone's foot and then rolled all my weight on it... since then never played in anything but hightops and have never hurt the ankle since.. there is a reason why basketball shoes have traditionally been high tops... the ankle support is not perfect but damn close!!

Dwight Howard: Let's hear all that "tough it out" talk now Kobe

There's a reason basketball shoes went from lo-top to 'HIGH-TOPS' 50 years ago... Kobe my dude too hope he recovers quick

Last edited:
I'd have to go with...

1.)BHM

2.)ASG

3.)XMAS

4.)DMV

5.)Splatters

BHM and ASG are basically tied for my favorite, I just love the 3M detailing on the BHM but the tongue and midsole of the ASG is why I fell in love with them

I played center for years and never sprained my ankle... matter of fact I used to land on my ankle when i was just learning how to dunk... never sprained it... I played in some air maxed and nearly broke my ankle when I landed on someone's foot and then rolled all my weight on it... since then never played in anything but hightops and have never hurt the ankle since.. there is a reason why basketball shoes have traditionally been high tops... the ankle support is not perfect but damn close!!

Dwight Howard: Let's hear all that "tough it out" talk now Kobe

There's a reason basketball shoes went from lo-top to 'HIGH-TOPS' 50 years ago... Kobe my dude too hope he recovers quick

His shoes had little to do with that injury. :rolleyes

Ive seen countless basketball and volleyball players roll ankles in high cut footwear AND with ankle support devices.

Last edited:
having 2nd thoughts...might cop N7s. Made up my mind & passing on Aunt Pearls though. Too much white; I was kinda forcing myself to like them when I know I'd rather pay $200 or so for some Aunt Pearl KD IVs (the way doper shoe)

My top 5
1.DMV
2.ASG
3.Birch
4.Hulks
5.Christmas

The Christmas's and Hulk's better not get to comfortable as this list will change once Aunt Pearl's Easters and N7s come out.

Given the drama of trying to get all of the IV's last year and being unsuccessful; I am BLESSED to have successfully grabbed every KD V release this year. I only pray that I am lucky to get the remaining releases. With that being said, my top five are:

1) Energies - I never understood why they compared them to the Nerfs. The details of that shoe are sick, especially with the friendship bracelet shoe strings. This will be one of the most sought after colorways of the KD V's once they're gone. I've been trying to create a pair on 2K13, but just can't get it to be exact.

2) Christmas - They were at #1 for me until they made them an ID option :smh: other than that I'm a sucker for details. The tongue and the insoles set that shoe apart from the rest of the releases. Also the friendship bracelet shoe strings again.

3) Birches - I love earth tones!! The outsole and the team orange play perfectly off one another to make these a pair of sleepers.

4) ASG - Need I say more!?! Just look at the gradient on the midsole :smokin.

5) DMVs/Ice Blues - Both are wild colors!! I gotta rep my hometown with the DMVs!! The Ice Blues have that, "if you don't get me now, you'll miss me when I'm gone" appeal that the Navy IV's had, so those were robocopped without question.

Looking forward to the:
N7s (Details again lol)
Easters (Which WILL automatically make my top 5 list)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom