OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

1. BHM

2. DMV

No others are close, anywhere I can still get DMV's for retail...dried up. I figured they would go on sale then I'd scoop, but....

Last edited:
imo DMV >>>

speaking of which .... wore these today

dmv are too clean .nice pic! Glad I didn't pass on them . Best bet for ppl tryin to cop em. Stock locate or eBay has decent prices

Budgets tight, but planning on getting another pair. Trying to decide between the Homes and Ice Blues....Already have the Energies, but wanted to get an OKC Colorway...Anyone have both the Homes and Ice Blues and could get a comparison pic to see them side by side?

In case anybody was wondering what these look like with an orange lace swap, I know I sure was, here are a few pics...

I'm sold!

My top 5 are:

1) BHM
2) ASG
3) Christmas
4) DMV
5) Birch

I own the top 4. Heading to the ES next week and I heard they have the Birch. Might have to pick those up.

PeruWhite

Im not really feeling the lace swap

Not even feeling the shoe CW period

Not anything against u, just stating my opinion

PeruWhite

Im not really feeling the lace swap

Not even feeling the shoe CW period

Not anything against u, just stating my opinion

It's all good, no harm done. I enjoy hearing people's opinions and being able to express disagreements respectfully. Not your cup of tea, it's cool. Hope you're able to grab the pairs you do like tho, best of luck.

It says kd V n7 collection for the 13th. Do you guys think that means there's gonna be a second shoe just like last year?

My list

1) DMV
2) Area 72
3) Splatter
4) Texas
5) home

I got the top 3 and I will probably cop the Texas and homes when they hit on sale

It's all good, no harm done. I enjoy hearing people's opinions and being able to express disagreements respectfully. Not your cup of tea, it's cool. Hope you're able to grab the pairs you do like tho, best of luck.

Im sure youll pull off those kix with sumthin fly

I had the ice blues

Eyeing the N7 johns but idk

.....sigh, trying to cop some ASG Vs size 11.5-12 (im a size 11.5 but ive heard these run small?) but best price ive seen online has been $225+shipping, for that i might as well go to FlightclubNY and skip the waiting for the shipping o_O l0l

Perfect timing for the N7.  Will probably be the next pair I cop for retail.

Tough for me to do rankings, but if I had to...

1. DMV

2. ASG

3. Away

4. Christmas

5. Energy/Splatter

Back
Top Bottom