OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Top 5 released? Hmm

1. DMV (loud, but incredibly clean)
2. BHM (love the 3M upper and the orange sets it off)
3. ASG (superb detail on these and the colours surprisingly work)
4. Xmas (unique)
5. Ice Blue (still need to pick these up!)

Have a feeling n7's will sneak their way in there too, when they're released.

Last edited:
They are narrow on my feet. In Jordan's I'm a 11-11.5 these I had to get a 12 even though for the splatters I got a 11.5 and they fit snug

Word down here in South FL is that the Aunt pearls are going to be very easy to get. Remember. This is all hearsay, manager at footlocker is a good friend of mine and he says they will be getting the same amount of aunt pearls as they do with other GR kd v colorways.

Hoping this is true. I work that Saturday, so I'll be sending my gf into battle to get these

Word down here in South FL is that the Aunt pearls are going to be very easy to get. Remember. This is all hearsay, manager at footlocker is a good friend of mine and he says they will be getting the same amount of aunt pearls as they do with other GR kd v colorways.

Hoping this is true. I work that Saturday, so I'll be sending my gf into battle to get these

I hope that's true

I hope so too I mean the money is supposed to go to breast cancer research they should make gr or near gr numbers.

Last edited:
That is an awesome deal how did you manage that when these just came out last weekend?? I copped mine at full retail but the shoe is too dope to worry about the price.

Says right on the box, its stamped ES. he got em from the employee store.

I'm still undecided if I should cop All-star or the texas one :rolleyes

I don't like the V that much, so I just want to cop one.

Maybe he wants to support his favorite player? I' know at first when I barely liked the v I was only getting them because of that but they grew on me.

Well finding on a deal on some DMV's would be amazing...

I was talking about the Gamma Ray Hulks whatever you wanna call them....anywhere to get these for under retail?
o. Lol the lowest is retail as far I seen . At retail isn't that bad .

Maybe he wants to support his favorite player? I' know at first when I barely liked the v I was only getting them because of that but they grew on me.
so if kd rocked skechers would u cop ? Lol just messing with ya . You posted all that heat u planning on copping next week . Must say good luck to ya and ya wallet bro . Only thing on my radar is aunt pearls and a couple sb dunks . Imma pass on the restock . I can proudly say I'm done w/ Jordan unless the pine green 14's drop ! .

so if kd rocked skechers would u cop ? Lol just messing with ya . You posted all that heat u planning on copping next week . Must say good luck to ya and ya wallet bro . Only thing on my radar is aunt pearls and a couple sb dunks . Imma pass on the restock . I can proudly say I'm done w/ Jordan unless the pine green 14's drop ! .

Lol I hate sketchers with a passion my mom bought me and my sister some for $60 each to prove to us a lesson that expensive shoes weren't everything when we got obsessed with jordans some years back only wore them once she act like she didn't have us thinking reebok, new balances and k Swiss were the s### back in the day lol. The day I turned down the white and green Jordan 4s for some k Swiss still plays in my head lol.

Hope you cop your pearls and n7s. I hope I can finally cop the Breds and get the pearls and lunarforces.

@ntsap, I feel ya. I grew up on cheap shoes til I was 13 got a job and copped Nike n chucks .lol Anyone thinking about copping hyperflights?

Last edited:
Top 5:
1. ASG
2.(Unreleased) Elite Orange/Yellow Low
3. Aunt Pearl
4. XMAS
5. DMV

Just got confirmation that my Nike store will be receiving aunt pearls. Seems like majority of sneakerheads are not feeling this cw..

Back
Top Bottom