OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Doesn't sound like a GR to me.
Most def not.. only FTL's in Florida that will be getting the AP's are HOH only.  I'm glad I got my on lockdown!  But then again the Birch's were suppose to be a HOH only release and they were every where..

Will deff be copping the Aunt Pearls. I'm still mad I missed out on the last ones but with these coming now and my boys Mom kicking breast cancers *** just makes it that much better.

The elites need to be shown already. I'm tired of waiting 
laugh.gif

Well I'll definitely be hooping in these with this lace swap, if I don't deem them casually acceptable with pants. Great look in my opinion, although the tongue space situation kinda leaves gaps for sock visibility. Weird! Few pics I guess...

That Lace Swap is dope, gives it more "pop"

ill admit to banging 0 chicks with shoes in fact most girls dont give a **** and think all these shoes are ugly and a waste of money anyways.

Ive gotten way more compliments for the regular jordan brand mid top casual shoes than any Jordan or basketball sigs from girls.

hahah but if you prefer guys breakin necks then more power to u
Dont like neither
Too funny

Havent banged a chick just from having tight kix?

Whats wrong with u bro? U funny style?

No Im joking, I havent gotten served up just from having tight kix on either
frown.gif

I must be doing something wrong
no offense but this 'break necks' thing is sounding a bit "weird"...

unless you are breakin females necks ...

who is braggin cause some dude is checkin you out??

tell me about the chicks you bagged cause of the kicks!!
You know damn well the reason all of us sneakerheads buy sneakers to begin with is for that little bit of extra attention to separate us from the average joe. At the end of the day everyone wants to be respected for their own individuality and style. It shouldn't take an extra hyped camping out for days type of a sneaker to gather up all that attention you solely crave but hey more power to you if you're into that.

I buy kicks for expression and for its actual use whether its basketball, tennis or running in my shoes. I don't know why people have this elitist attitude toward other sneakerheads and use sneakers only as a symbol of status to see if they can one up everyone else or think that my shoe game is better than yours so I'm better than you. Wear your damn shoes and keep it moving. Kind of off topic but thats my rant with that.

Never used sneakers as a gateway to women but showing your own personal style is always a plus. It would be the day when you go up to a chick and say "you like my limited release Aunt Pearl KDV that supports breast cancer?" and bag them. thats all up to you homie haha.

Maybe I'm in the minority but the AP's do nothing for me.  One of the more boring colorways this year.  The details are nice on the upper and swoosh, but not enough for me to buy.

Maybe I'm in the minority but the AP's do nothing for me.  One of the more boring colorways this year.  The details are nice on the upper and swoosh, but not enough for me to buy.
they are boring! they just have a story alot of people can relate to...hell i can relate to it, but i aint gonna cop em just to support the cause. i'd just donate money if i really cared, i believe with some folks its a reason to get they pink on!

HELP. I'm stuck. Do I want Aunt Pearls or the SPoT SB. This is tough. I only have online/phone order options for both.

PS: No "it's your choice". I am seriously 50/50
that's tough . I was hoping the spots released up here. They are nice. You probably have better luck with the spots .

Most def not.. only FTL's in Florida that will be getting the AP's are HOH only.  I'm glad I got my on lockdown!  But then again the Birch's were suppose to be a HOH only release and they were every where..
Is Florida Mall the only place getting these in Orlando? Thanks in advance.

the easters are a possible pass for me... only cause I gotta 'catch em all' amma prolly cop

I'm so happy no one is feeling the aunt pearls!! Less problem coppin for me!!!

great collector shoe... DS all day on those
You know damn well the reason all of us sneakerheads buy sneakers to begin with is for that little bit of extra attention to separate us from the average joe. At the end of the day everyone wants to be respected for their own individuality and style. It shouldn't take an extra hyped camping out for days type of a sneaker to gather up all that attention you solely crave but hey more power to you if you're into that.

I buy kicks for expression and for its actual use whether its basketball, tennis or running in my shoes. I don't know why people have this elitist attitude toward other sneakerheads and use sneakers only as a symbol of status to see if they can one up everyone else or think that my shoe game is better than yours so I'm better than you. Wear your damn shoes and keep it moving. Kind of off topic but thats my rant with that.

Never used sneakers as a gateway to women but showing your own personal style is always a plus. It would be the day when you go up to a chick and say "you like my limited release Aunt Pearl KDV that supports breast cancer?" and bag them. thats all up to you homie haha.
I buy kicks cause I like how they look... I don't need the extra attention...

most chicks have feet fetishes... so when I step to a chick my shoe game gotta be right... i don't want no hairy *** dude eyes following me or giving me extra attention for my shoes... im good

besides dudes used to merk u for ur shoes back in the day ... and now a 'break neck' shoe is worth about $500 .... and I ain't really wearing no $500 sneakers unless amma be in a video or something

Last edited:
So i see the raffle announcement for the Aunt Pearl so does that mean they are gonna be super limited? How bout the Easters? Im hoping ill be able to pick up one of the two but they will have to sit for a little for that to happen.

I started wearing sneakers when i was 10 yrs old and did it because i loved MJ and basketball. I didnt do it then for attention and dont do it now for attention. Buy and wear what you want, if you do that you will separate yourself from "average joe's"

I started wearing sneakers when i was 10 yrs old and did it because i loved MJ and basketball. I didnt do it then for attention and dont do it now for attention. Buy and wear what you want, if you do that you will separate yourself from "average joe's"
this...

soon cats will go barefoot in the snow just to 'break necks' lol

But yall attention getters do you ... end of day just giving my lil 2 cents

p's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom