OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Anyone know where I can find the aways? I can't find them anywhere and I doubt they sold out. I'm in NYC if any of u guys know a spot. Thanks.

As of right now that may be the only option.  But they really do not have much info on it as of yet.
I live in Orlando and they told me that they havent received the Aunt Pearls yet but that if they do it will be first come first serve its going to be nuts cause they are relesing the Bred 11's also;

I live in Orlando and they told me that they havent received the Aunt Pearls yet but that if they do it will be first come first serve its going to be nuts cause they are relesing the Bred 11's also;

Yeah I usually go to the outlets . The FL mall will be crazy, I will probably just try my luck online .

Yeah I called them and they said call back Friday. They usually give me about 3-4 different answers a week.
LMFAO, story of my life 
mean.gif

The whole elite series is inspired by a superhero suit so maybe nike might drop a superhero pack of their favorite superhero. Does anybody know what they are I know lebron's favorite is batman?

I personally like the Kobe's the most since I've been playing in them since they release, but I like how the KD actually made a DIFFERENT shoe rather than the same recycled design and adding features. Admittedly there's not much you could change with the Kobe since it's already a low and their not gonna move it to a mid or high. But the Lebron they just slapped some carbon fiber on the sides instead of making real changes. Congrats to the KD designers willing to mix it up and make something new.

Back
Top Bottom