OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I called the closest outlet by me and dude told me he didn't know and he didn't think so.. i was like bruh your store is on the list tho. so i'm gonna call again before they close just to make sure. hopefully somebody else answers 

I called the closest Factory Store by me and asked "Are yall getting the KD N7's?". The person that answered told me "we can neither confirm nor deny that statement". Yeah, they're being told to keep it on the hush.

I called the closest outlet by me and dude told me he didn't know and he didn't think so.. i was like bruh your store is on the list tho. so i'm gonna call again before they close just to make sure. hopefully somebody else answers 
I called the closest Factory Store by me and asked "Are yall getting the KD N7's?". The person that answered told me "we can neither confirm nor deny that statement". Yeah, they're being told to keep it on the hush.
Yeah i just called again before they closed, and this time it was a female that answered.. she said they wont know till tomorrow, and for me to call back tomorrow... so i'm just gonna try my luck online and if i strike out ill drive up there to see what the deal is

Sneakersteal keeps updating N7 outlet locations.

Sorry it's small, but there's every location getting them.

Are they gonna get restocked when the N7 release this morning? I was able to pick up the Xmas the other day so I was happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom