OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

after seeing em in HoH today I'm gonna cop, they look real nice to me

dude, the mannequines make everything look legit as hell, HOH and UA mannequins make everything look awesome and they could have on some stuff on that you know wouldnt look right on you

When y'all say you'll wait to get them at outlets, is this because you've done it before in the past and are confident you can cop your size in the future? I'm a 12/12.5 so I never ever see rare/nice stuff at the outlets by me.

I'm just asking cause so many people say that and here I am trying to do the same and the only thing they got in my sz that's "heat" is like a Griffey Max trainer haha...

I'm only saying that because all the elites dropped in price last year after sitting for awhile. Even if a store by you doesn't have them, you will inevitably be able to find a store that does phone orders or stock locate.

When y'all say you'll wait to get them at outlets, is this because you've done it before in the past and are confident you can cop your size in the future? I'm a 12/12.5 so I never ever see rare/nice stuff at the outlets by me.

I'm just asking cause so many people say that and here I am trying to do the same and the only thing they got in my sz that's "heat" is like a Griffey Max trainer haha...
I only assume I can because I was able to pick up the Home, Away, and Taxi LeBron IX all at the outlet/sale price last year.  The Elite Kobes were just as available, and you can still get the Hyperdunks at my local outlet.

I only assume I can because I was able to pick up the Home, Away, and Taxi LeBron IX all at the outlet/sale price last year.  The Elite Kobes were just as available, and you can still get the Hyperdunks at my local outlet.

i also saw kobe and hyerdunks and my local mall still....

Kobe 7 elites just left it still here and even lebron 9 sb elites sat here for awhile I think lebron elites were here or just left as well. Nike better go somewhere with that oh wait even 50% off they still make more than enough profit.

Went to pick ip the grape 5's today. Had a good look at them but these KD's caught my eye as soon as I walked in. Once I tried them both on I was sold. I dont know what the upper is (huperfuse?) But the colour just glows. Cushioning feels just as good as a Lebron X and it holds my foot like a Kobe 8. My only other KD 5's are the Aunt Pearls. This may as well be the KD 6 because this is a totally different shoe. Retail here in Aust was $220. All Jordan releases retail for $220 here as well. So while we pay $60 extra for J's, Elites are only $20 more than US.
Anyway very happy choosing these over the 5's... cant wait to play in them

The Flight 89 is just something else to look at..

Kobe 7 elites just left it still here and even lebron 9 sb elites sat here for awhile I think lebron elites were here or just left as well. Nike better go somewhere with that oh wait even 50% off they still make more than enough profit.
lol, thats what im sayin

mark the shoe down to 180 like thats a steal, that was still a whack price, hell even 150 was a whack price, i paid 130 for the taxi lebrons and i still felt cheated

and i can definitely still get kobes and hyperdunks for 100 in my area

unless Nike decided to lower production numbers significantly to a couple thousand pairs, these joints will definitely see significant price slashes, and outlet shelves

dude, the mannequines make everything look legit as hell, HOH and UA mannequins make everything look awesome and they could have on some stuff on that you know wouldnt look right on you

:lol: True

When I seen the photo I was like okay, the man-uh-kin is rockin those elites

Not a bad summer shoe at all IMO

BUT..The flywire does minus some points..IMO

Last edited:
Since it seems like we're at the end of the KD V (the highs at least), figure I'd post a picture of my collection.  Since that all-red pair never landed, I may add a pair of IDs.  Definitely wanting to get the Elites down the road if/when they drop price.  Team Bank pairs would be a nice touch as well.
Yo , what are the green ones in the back?

Saw the superhero elites today... Might be my favorite out of the 3 sig SH elites. The blue upper looks pretty dope.

Have yet to pick up the superhero or gold series elites but I will soon hopefully..don't think they will sell out anytime soon tho..

Back
Top Bottom