OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

No I was saying after people scooped up WTMVP for the leftover pairs on RD, I don't think it's a secret anymore there will be leftover pairs at NTCHI and people will wait. Just grabbed mine at Chicago, 15-20 person line waiting till 5 pm for the p/u window to be over. Only saw 2-3 boxes remaining behind the counter.

I'm confused, are you talking about the wtk or wtmvp? Did you just grab the wtkd ?

might be going to Georgetown tonight for something so ill stop by NDC. probly wont still be there, from the things ive heard about the assistant manager, im surprised they even admitted they had them.

might be going to Georgetown tonight for something so ill stop by NDC. probly wont still be there, from the things ive heard about the assistant manager, im surprised they even admitted they had them.
NDC is nike.com
yeah i know, i just didnt want to write NTDC or NGT, just go with nike dc
laugh.gif

Can you blame them at DC though... Ya'll know if ya'll worked there them joints would not be leaving out the store either lol.

Can you blame them at DC though... Ya'll know if ya'll worked there them joints would not be leaving out the store either lol.
yes i can blame them because its not the employees its the managers. the employees will be fired if they do that, no questions asked. Noone has authority over the managers though and Nike doesnt care

I only saw two lawn chairs when I went to dc at noon

I got f*cked out of a pair, I sent a DM and got a response, I messed the name up and clearly showed the guy the response from nikedc. And the twitter account that said it and I couldn't pick my pair up. I drive 6 hours from ny to DC for nothing. Did they end up selling to the public, manager didn't even want to give me the pair at 5:01, he said they're gonna ship it back to headquarters or some bs

I know who pair wasn't picked up at dc. Rnds messed a guy I know RSVP all up.

Quick shot

Man these are ugly. The lebrons at least looked good to me but these are not worth the retail let alone the resell. And I say this as a big fan of the asg and dmv's.

Hope y'all refuse to pay resell aand hype and just let the resellers sit on these.

The midsole is tough though, makes up for that ugly *** Christmas and bhm pattern

Back
Top Bottom