::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

It's ok fellas. The guy was curious.

(I just hope he doesn't see the NikeiD thread... then he'd really be wondering
laugh.gif
)

It's been roughly 3 weeks now... anyone receive a confirmation email yet?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i have a BL and a zk6 del sol inspired iD's saved in my locker; the bad thing is that both iD's require an additional bootie to complete the look.
but i'm gonna wait for you guys to get your iD's in before i make my decision though. i hope they turn out freesshhhh 
pimp.gif

I got some BL ID's coming in. That should help u decide if to pull the trigger on them. Although I got something different in store for them. You'll see what I mean once I get them in.
wink.gif

I just got a shipping confirmation on my ID, ordered on Dec 22, will be here Friday straight from China.
pimp.gif

You guy's order should be in the same boat/plane haha

I'm ready to see some pics so I can tell what colors look good and what don't......

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Any pics of what the orange upper looks like?  (Paging Mr. NWT..)

haven't seen an orange upper. 
I did order an additional orange bootie tho. will post pics once everything comes in. 

does anyone know if the insoles are going to be matching with the shoe? hate to pay 200 bucks for an id shoe thats black/red and the holes in the back show a damn purple or yellow sole...

Nope. The default colors of yellow(play fast) and purple(play strong). I thought about that too, but a black sharpie is an easy fix if it is an eyesore.

Finally NT is back up... Damn pointless strike. It's gonna eventually happen. Stop prolonging it, America. Lol

Anyways, I thought about doing that whole sharpie thing too, thapointguy.

Great minds think alike lol.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Looking forward to pics of your ID. Friday can't come soon enough....finally getting an ID after all these years haha

Just decided to order a pair of Kobe and bron id's so I came in here for ideas. Don't mean to side track but what was with ol boy all in NWT pockets. I hate when people do that. Why do you care and obviously he can do it so leave it alone crazy.

Can't wait to see you guys kicks. Going to order a pair of each before the end of today probably.

Finally got a chance to upload the pics. I like the way these came out. I went simple on these. All black with a Laker sole and white Nike/Shozoku logo. My only gripe with these is that the sole & midsole del sol color somewhat differ. No big deal though. Will be rocking them soon.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice one. Is the midsole above the outrigger separating from the upper or is the visible glue that's causing the effect?

Back
Top Bottom