::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

red bootie as well..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

I need to put in 1 more order b4 Chinese new year. NikeiD lags around that timeframe.

do you really need to or is that just an imaginary deadline to force yourself into buying another pair?

no hate here, but im curious if you are one of those dudes living outside of his means and wasting tons of cash on kicks (IDs specifically) with no real assets, or if you really have all your ducks in a row and can spend like that without flinching.

not really my business, but just curious.

^LMFAO............yes WELCOME TO NIKETALK misterj.....hahahaha made my day. Neverwearthem you've been slacking on your flickr. I demand more updated pictures... lol J/K of course.

laugh.gif

Welcome to NikeTalk.

laugh.gif
oh brother...
thanks for the welcome but this isn't my first ride at the rodeo.

ive been around since Nikepark...regardless... but like i said before no hate im just curious how some dude drops $200 left and right on IDs?  im willing to bet you got about a dozen kobe v ids that are like buyers remorse in the flesh right about now lol.    im just curious if your the type just riding the familys coat tails while you work at a call center or you "bout that life" like a self made dude that can really afford to ball like that.

lol like i said before i know its not my business but just always been curious.

Originally Posted by misterj

laugh.gif

Welcome to NikeTalk.

laugh.gif
oh brother...

ive been around since Nikepark...regardless... but like i said before no hate im just curious how some dude drops $200 left and right on IDs?  im willing to bet you got about a dozen kobe v ids that are like buyers remorse in the flesh right about now lol.    im just curious if your the type just riding the familys coat tails while you work at a call center or you "bout that life" like a self made dude that can really afford to ball like that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's not that hard to buy all the IDs NWT has if you're earning a decent amount of money.. 

haters gon' hate gif? What he does and what he does with his money ain't nobody's concern. He ain't reselling to get his kicks so don't matter.

laugh.gif

Welcome to NikeTalk.

laugh.gif
oh brother...

I'm financially stable, my brother. If you must know, construction is my primary source of income.
Hope that answers your question.

This dude came with a purpose. 
laugh.gif

There's no way he's that curious out of no where, he had it planned out! 
laugh.gif

Anyways, can't wait to everyone's ID's. 
pimp.gif

So I thought I was doin it and was the first one that did a Nerf-themed colorway.  Turns out someone else made the exact same one like on page 5.  
embarassed.gif

Oh well, still can't wait for my pair to arrive (whenever that is).

laugh.gif

Welcome to NikeTalk.

laugh.gif
oh brother...

I'm financially stable, my brother. If you must know, construction is my primary source of income.
Hope that answers your question.
you betta than me homie. I wouldnt have tol em 5H!T...

on a sidenote: im gettin into construction...

hey I can respect that.  im in construction as well - not out in the field but desk job.

its just everytime I see one of NWT them's ID im just am like "dude, seriously."  not in any hating type fashion but more like a "dude cmon now time for an intervention this has gotten out of hand"  lol. 

no hate tho dude - do you.

maybe white laces or midsole to rep the webbing? not bad though. working on an Orca cw, and no not the Kobe 2 with the purple, straight B/W, but the extra laces are purple in homage
wink.gif

Really like that Space Jam inspired pair...hopefully someone makes one so we can see real pics!

I took this picture from the second page. I'm really considering making this colorway, maybe with a white check and white shozoku? I haven't played with the iD options personally yet. How much are these ringing up to in total?
I mainly want them for basketball, because I'm going to be playing in a league this fall.
pimp.gif

NIKEiD.png

Let NWT spend his money how he wants at the end of the day it's HIS money though.
30t6p3b.gif

i have a BL and a zk6 del sol inspired iD's saved in my locker; the bad thing is that both iD's require an additional bootie to complete the look.
but i'm gonna wait for you guys to get your iD's in before i make my decision though. i hope they turn out freesshhhh 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom