::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

they're not even embroidering the ID?

S
M
F
H

i'm better off not putting anything on there and doing it myself since i can't put A-Z on the short ID

Thanks, y'all!

The samples look DOPE, especially the Black Ice cw. Those should be a GR!

You've got that right, E.

I think Atomic Green as a Midsole looks good as well. It'd be SO MUCH BETTER if we got to select a tongue color. 
grin.gif

The Ids seem to be good quality. They all look nice. Really liking clear soles on these. They need to add more options though.

dont like the single heel clip color option... they could have separated it and gave us more variety

Originally Posted by Nermindee

dont like the single heel clip color option... they could have separated it and gave us more variety

This too. At least the options on these are better than the Bron9iDs... 

^exactly, there are so many different segments within that "heel clip" portion. the possibilities would've been nice. that and the fact that the base/tongue/liner are all the same color. its never been like that b4.

its like their regressing...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Nermindee

This too. At least the options on these are better than the Bron9iDs... 

IDK about these having better options than the Bron ID's. Better color selections- yes. Better placement options- no. These options only let you produce real generic looking ID's IMO. Even if you buy a separate tongue you'll still have that different color tongue piece thats connected to the shoe which would look tacky IMO. Looks like I'll just be making 1 pair at the most and keep it moving.

i saw a bunch of the samples today at NTNY and i was a bit underwhelmed. couldn't made out the pattern on the upper from afar like you can with the tour yellow/maize supremes.

Originally Posted by never wear them

The purple, grey, red base is nice as heck...

wonder if Nike Santa Monica have any on display.
thanks kobeoverlebron

I'm pretty sure they do since they had some displayed at NTLV that morning.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

NBA 2k12 ID has better options than Nike.
laugh.gif
You can select color options for the tongue and flywire.
laugh.gif
 I was thinking the same thing earlier

Just pulled the trigger on a pair. Probably the only pair of Kobe 7 ID's I'll be making. I ain't even mad though. Only paid $1.19 for them (after Xmas gift cards).
pimp.gif

265 (after tax)

to make 1 pair of IDs + 1 pair of inserts
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

gotta choose wisely how i design these
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

any word on new options coming soon?

Anybody else get an email that they started on their pair already? I ordered on the 22nd. I'm guessing it's still gonna take 4-5 more weeks to get them in hand?

good thing i didn't order the 2 pairs i had. Royal blue looked upper/base = No good. 
Just came back from Nike Santa Monica. Some pics. 

The atomic green is nice, Looks like Volt. Hard to capture it on a celly. It'll look better on a light back ground, not black. 

Grey base looking beautiful

Purple base was my favorite. it was more of a grape/varsity purple. 

Black looked nice. no imperfections on that base. 

White looked clean. True white. no flaws/off hue

Royal 

Navy was on point. I had this design saved lol. I see no problems. 

Red

This pair looked as if it was a release. 

Now that i got a closer look, I'll be doing something fresh. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Anybody else get an email that they started on their pair already? I ordered on the 22nd. I'm guessing it's still gonna take 4-5 more weeks to get them in hand?

I ordered mines on Sunday and got the email saying that they started to work on them today.

Back
Top Bottom