::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

I'd prefer to stay away from clear soles as much as possible. Although I thought about making another SJ ID too but the white heel clip just throws it off for me.

Originally Posted by never wear them
These 2 are my favorites..........the only thing I wanna tweak on them is putting the fast insole, and on the blk/red pair, I'm putting the clear outsole........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't like the clear sole when it's just all clear. Looks unfinished. It would be better if the herringbone section was a solid color and the shozoku was a solid color as well.

Ordered these a few days ago.  I originally went with the game royal upper but didn't like the turnout when Never Wore Them posted those pics.  I think the court purple option matched better.

Another one I have in my locker.  Got other priorities, otherwise these would be copped.

Diggin the Raygun themed one as well.

Originally Posted by Raphy Vengeance

Ordered these a few days ago.  I originally went with the game royal upper but didn't like the turnout when Never Wore Them posted those pics.  I think the court purple option matched better.
Would like to see how these turn out when you get them.

hoping that Nike will add some more options later on, not pulling the trigger on these yet. hope they add some detailed prints like the ones in the leopards and shark.

Was surprised to see the VII id priced at 170€... the VI being 190€  
30t6p3b.gif
 very close of copping some VII's now though! Maybe with Attack strong & low cuff 
glasses.gif

CDs look GOOD!

I want to order the Nerfs, but I'll put them on the backburner for now. I'll wait it out and see how other NTer's iDs turned out because $185 is a grip!
embarassed.gif

finally had some time to sit down and look at all the samples and swatches. 
was gonna get 2 but opted out, they were too similar in color selection. couldn't do much. 

Undftd 

24pi2w9.jpg

tarpr6.jpg

and got the extra bootie. The shozoku is Green.

358c8ld.jpg

This was the 2nd pair (gucci) i was going to get, but they were just too similar. only thing that changed was the orange to red... 
indifferent.gif

amea2u.jpg

1zgrd4w.jpg

I tried my best to change it up so it won't have the same color placements as the Undftd pair but kept striking out... I'll be doing them but with an all red sole and the bootie will be red as well. 

this pair was another toss up. Argentina/messi

nv6u15.jpg

I think I'll only be doing a few this year. Not a fan of the selections offered. 

^^^Nice bro. I feel u on only making a few pairs. These selections are wack. I got pairs on the way and once the Durant's go on ID I'll be done with the Kobe 7 ID.

Maybe use orange or red on the dominant part of the outsole? I like the UNDFTED because the orange pops more.

Depending on how my first pair will turn out I will ID a HWC version, just love the orange on the swoosh and outsole.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Maybe use orange or red on the dominant part of the outsole? I like the UNDFTED because the orange pops more.

Depending on how my first pair will turn out I will ID a HWC version, just love the orange on the swoosh and outsole.

The thing is there's a Knicks colorway already releasing. And the base is orange on the pair that's releasing. And the iD blue base looks ugly. I would've ordered it but after seeing it in person, turned me off.

I was going to use a black base/midsole, royal heel cup, orange swoosh, and orange and white outsole. There is a Knick colorway releasing? Didn't see a pic of it up yet.
nerd.gif

IMO this is a really hard shoe to ID. It seems that I can't put together something that looks right to me .. when I start there is always one piece that I can't get the color option I need. Not a fan of this shoe. This may be the first Kobe since the II that I do not purchase. We shall see ...

I'm surprised you could out "GUCCI" on one of the heels on the iD up above. Usually they bar that. Unless you've PS'd it?

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

never wear them wrote:
Had to quote this.  
pimp.gif
  A little too much white but so fresh.  Hope the "Wolf" GR colorway looks as good with the orange.

This is so sexy. Lett's me know what my White Out 2012's will look like. Hopefully they'll make me able to do "rad skateboard tricks".

Back
Top Bottom