::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

how long did it take for you guys to at least get the shipment email? I placed my order Feb 3 and still haven't seen it change from "In Progress"

61d26c75e6e7b4fcd4abc14801a1c263ba888a95_r.jpg

e6826e75eae9b4b4db6b9e48e7f38b9d8dba8e79_r.jpg

bf436cda5b9feb644e54d987b4ae4abb6c4f44be_r.jpg

42d3608b53efe61c4cbcd5cfb0ed4fca97118777_r.jpg

Im also considering an orange base pair. =)

Originally Posted by k32m

how long did it take for you guys to at least get the shipment email? I placed my order Feb 3 and still haven't seen it change from "In Progress"

I ordered on 1/24, just got my shipment email on 3/7
30t6p3b.gif
should be here on 3/12. Longest Ive ever waited for IDs.

That's an insane wait. You've got the patience of a saint, my friend. I just checked my order status on NDC and its chenged to ship - should be delivered Friday. I didn't get an email from Nike though, just decided to log in and check the order status...

got a pair coming in, argentina/messi based iD. did it different this time around... went for something I usually try not to do, but I think it'll be coming out amazing based off a pair i saw recently.

Grinch custom IDs.  Painted the kobe logo on the volt cheetah play strong insert to match...Enjoy. 

Threw a grinch decal in the insole for kicks.

$201.19, and $48 days later and my IDs have cum stains on em.... very un happy with my IDs. I will not be ordering any ZKVII IDs from this point.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

25916558ee40d0bf4af857c0193f1e8cfec40d60_r.jpg

Really planning to ID a pair this month or next. Still cant decide what colorway should I make. Your comments will help. These are the last four
smile.gif

If i had to decide, it'd be the top left.

^^^ and that sucks S. SMFH. This shoe is so dope but they just killed it with the options and the type of releases they're doing only makes me want the 8s to come out now...

Originally Posted by gentry187

You can easily change the color on the sole through the midsole windows. Just put a color strip of tape on the insert. I tried it on mines. Still not sure if I should keep it yellow or red.
i prefer the yellow, what is the total to id a pair of these i copped a pair of VI last year n it came out to 180 something

Originally Posted by s dubl

$201.19, and $48 days later and my IDs have cum stains on em.... very un happy with my IDs. I will not be ordering any ZKVII IDs from this point.
Where did that cum stains come from? from the nikeid factory itself?
SMH. Makes me want to think twice in ordering IDS

My black based laker colorway pair had the same kind of excessive glue stains. I tried removing it and it only got worse. To the point where it made me return them. IMO these ID's have weak options and horrible manufacturing. Reason why I'm not doing anymore of these ID's.

Man I really wanted to grab a pair of these id's after the season started to wear down but I dunno. Gentry that other pair looked sick you made above but I'd hate to anticipate them coming in for months them to get a horrible pair in.

Got my IDs in yesterday, has the same glue stains around the swoosh, smh. You can also see the glue behind the heel clip. Other than those 2, the quality was pretty good.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man I really wanted to grab a pair of these id's after the season started to wear down but I dunno. Gentry that other pair looked sick you made above but I'd hate to anticipate them coming in for months them to get a horrible pair in.

Thanks bro. I think the Bruce Lee ID is about the safest route you can go on these ID's. The OD glue is there but you can't really tell due to the light colored based. And you wouldn't have to worry about crappy paint jobs on the midsole since it's all one color.

Yeah....I've been kinda let down so far with this thread and the ID7 in general.  I hope my feelings change soon.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by al3x89

i remember back when the kobe 4 iDs were only $140... we would have a few pairs per week show up in thread. then nike got greedy, sky rocketed the prices, and now you see only a few pairs a month.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

^^^ and that sucks S. SMFH. This shoe is so dope but they just killed it with the options and the type of releases they're doing only makes me want the 8s to come out now...

Back
Top Bottom