::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

new colored translucent soles, fade options. pretty dope, look much better than the VI fade options.

The fade doesn't work well with the existing options. I like these two. The red flywire peeking through the black upper is nice.

USC.

imo the gradient affect is getting so tired in the kobe line.

for the new options they shoulda segmented the blocking for that heel clip.

ahhh well, theyre overpriced like #$%& anyway...

i'd like to see Kobe rock some iD's...
x5cdoi.png

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The fade doesn't work well with the existing options. I like these two. The red flywire peeking through the black upper is nice.

USC.
1st pair is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally took some (phone) pics of my IDs. Wanted red lining, but oh well. Accidentally ordered them with grey laces though.. 

other than the glue stains by the swoosh, the only other problem was being able to see the glue on the top half of the heel clip.

Kind of makes me mad cause I just checked out the ID samples the other day and none of them looked bad. Not enough of that glittery stuff I guess.

On foot (sitting) with some black laces.

With my other Kobe IDs

Bred VII are sick! Too bad they couldn't make the clear sole like the cloaks.

Kobe should rock those up there than the Homes.

My first Nike iD ever, Miffy inspired Zoom Kobe VII ID.  

How long are these fade options up for? Thinking about pulling the trigger on these but will probably have to wait until the summer.

28l5g5t.jpg

Originally Posted by gentry187

I decided to go with black laces in the end since the collar is already yellow. Didn't want to OD on the color. I'm very satiesfied with the outcome. But as far as Kobe 7 ID's go I'm done with them. The color placements definitely suck. And not to mention having to buy a separate tongue to get a different color. Sorry Nike, not happening.
30t6p3b.gif
           props to you man, def 1 of the best ID's I've seen. 

Back
Top Bottom