OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

eek.gif

i'm definitely feelin the Zoom Kobe 3's....

I think they're going to be a lot more comfortable than the ZK2's (Sheaths). Comfort wise, they look similar to the Strengths. but a lot less bulky.

I think these shoes are really unique. It's like Kobe's kinda introducing a new type of basketball sneaker. You can tell he likes to do this because ifyou see the Kobe shoes he did with Adidas, they didn't look like your typical sneaker. Now that he's with Nike, you can tell he really wants to createunique shoes. I mean, this is my opinion, but the Lebron 5's look so generic to me. The 4's were really unique, so i thought Lebron was gonna take itto another level but it just seems like a generic type of shoe.

anyways, im loving what Nike is doing with Kobe. I just wish they could have more commercials and advertisements for the shoe. I mean, THIS shoe is the onethat needs some advertising. it's the most unique sneaker out right now. or at least have the Nika Asia commercial on the Nike website...DO SOMETHING.

by the way, what the hell happened to the Lites? Kobe only wore them for a couple games and then done....what a shame.

loving the outsole/midsole combo. i haven't seen this done so well since the feet you wear days.
trunkz, I noticed that too. earlier samples did not have that gap. I'm guessing it was incorporated to offset a performance issue.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

Originally Posted by daco inc

Kobe Bryant is set to unveil his third signature sneaker, the Nike Zoom Kobe III, at the House of Hoops Harlem this Saturday, Dec 22nd. Coming back to NY for the first time this season, Kobe will be making a stop at the HOH to meet his fans, unveil his ZKIII, and check out the new Flagship store dedicated to Basketball.

Though the Zoom Kobe III is not officially set to launch in mass until February, the House of Hoops will sell limited amounts of the Zoom Kobe III on the day of Kobe's visit, Dec. 22nd, for ONE DAY ONLY. The Zoom Kobe III will then make its official in game debut, the next day as Kobe's Lakers take on the Knicks for a Sunday matinée.

Event Details:

Kobe Bryant at the House of Hoops Harlem
Saturday, Dec 22nd, 5pm
268 W. 125th St. btw Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. and Fredrick Douglas

source: kixandthecity.com
well i guess that was wrong cause KOBE is playing in the zoom 3's tonight vs LEBRoN and the CAVS ... Reminds me so much lilke how MIKE use to drop his new kicks against the good market teams in the league ... the shoes look like they are fire tho ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
def a pick up when they drop and i cant wait to see what the home colors are gonna look like ....
Definitely not wrong at all....

Plans changed...

He was officially set to debut them vs. the Knicks. We dont go making this stuff up you know...

As they say, "don't shoot the messenger".

Anyway,

87cjajk.jpg

Enjoy some more pics HERE if you would like.

MaZe

My bad wasnt saying you were wrong ... Thanks for the picks of the shoes tho.... Trust me we all know how nike does ....

Did you see Kobe's new ZKIII?http://
For all of you sneakerheads out there: Kobe sported his new Nike shoe - the Zoom Kobe III - Thursday in Cleveland. Here is a closeup of the shoe on hisfeet from the game:
zkIII_black.jpg
KB will be wearing the white colorway during Friday's game with Philly and vs. New York on Sunday the 23rd. Here's a shot of the whiteversion:
zkIII_white.jpg
The shoe will officially go on sale in the states on February 8, 2008. A limted number of pairs may drop before that date, so stay tuned to KB24.com formore details...

How much them bad boys cost? I didnt like them at first but they grew on me. They look comfy I might buy them for the gym/indoor basketball.

Yeah KOBE's playing in the home versions of the ZK3 right now vs the SIXERS.... man I was waiiting to see the home versions they look good with the 87retros now can some one get us some pics .. I wish the LAKERS never change their unis thses are too sweet ...
I guess that means the KNICKS and LAKERS will be playing in throw back on sunday ...

^^ those are beautiful, to me! I like the direction nike is going with kobe's line, I feel like they are going back to what made me like them in the90's/early 2000's, which was pure innovation, they aren't looking to go with traditional designs, they are doing a different way, which shocks thepublic, but for some reason they like it. The kicks are different but produce great performance

I feel like the kobe line is the A tribe called quest/ de la soul of kicks, they take a different say experimental approach to what they do, but provide somewaaay above everybody else performance

thought i wouldn't like the home version, but they're not that bad... the grey looks good on them too

also, i heard they're not selling the laker version in the US. Is that true? if thats the case, then black mamba ZK3's will have to do...

kobe saved the shoe...

Everyone hated these 2 weeks ago still....i still like em, they look REAL clean in the pics.

I won't change my mind.
I got used to the black pair,
but the China's have the worst color blocking I've ever seen !

what does it say about the kobe 3's when i see kobe wearing them and im still,ehh...and $200 for those?seriously?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom