OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

really jealous of the guy that got the Zoom Kobe 3 Asia's and the Lite's in the collector's box....

anyways, i guess this means that Nike will only release the black "mamba snake" version of the Kobe 3's ?
hope the olympic colorway is fresh

also, i think we should start calling the black Kobe 3's "Mamba's"...
kinda like how everyone called the strengths the "Orcas"
i mean, they look like a snake and they're all black with silver accents...they sure look like a mamba to me. I'm sure that was his inspiration....

any thoughts???

Does anyone know if the KOBE III's are all gone at House of Hoops... My mother is in NY and I was going to send her down there for me , thanks

Hopefully they dont pull a fast one like the 2K4's and make them a GR down the line.... LOL

When all of the great artists like picaso , miro, and angelo's work first appeared it was hated but was appreciated years down the line because it wasahead of its time......ZKIII.

2a5302cae53a9b8c53f74c40346846da-getty-76074997nb015_lakers_knicks.jpg

Growing more and more.. it makes it a lot better when its on Kobes feet..

Originally Posted by Japs24

2a5302cae53a9b8c53f74c40346846da-getty-76074997nb015_lakers_knicks.jpg

Growing more and more.. it makes it a lot better when its on Kobes feet..
Hell yeah. Anything that goes on Kobe's feet are beautiful.

Don't know about ya'll but I already thought the ZK3 looked good before I seen Kobe wear them. They just look better now after seeing Kobe drop 39 andhis team is winning.

As wierd as they look, I bet they are crazy light and comfortable. I kinda dig the all blacks. Sale purchase maybe

Can someone please confirm if the black Kobe III will be released on 12/26 @ Footlocker?

I've called a few Footlockers and they have not received any Kobe III shipments and are unsure if they're going to be sold on the 26th.

Thanks V-man. Do you know when Footlocker will be selling them?

I can't wait to cop a pair of the black ones. These shoes look simply amazing and the performance will be great as well. Way better than the AJ23 andLeBron 5 garbage NIKE put out this year.

Back
Top Bottom