OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

tongue.gif

1ba15c595913e9f3a1804659660208d40f3697c.jpg

Join NBA All-Star Kobe Bryant this afternoon as he unveil his latest signature sneaker, the Nike Zoom KobeIII, at the newly opened House of Hoops inHarlem, New York. Bryant will mark the debut of the new sneaker on court the following evening on Sunday as he and the L.A. Lakers take on the New York Knicksat Madison Square Garden.

Though the official release date for the new Nike Zoom Kobe III will not be until February 8th, 2008. Fans that visit the House of Hoops today will get aspecial opportunity to purchase the new sneaker in advance, for TODAY ONLY. Also on sale for today only will be the Nike Zoom Kobe III - China Edition, whichwas only available for purchase in China.

House of Hoops
268 West 125th Street |
aarow_right.gif
Map
(btwn Adam Clyton Powell and Frederick Douglas Blvd.)
New York, NY 10027

Event Date: December 22nd (TODAY!) | 5 pm

I was at that the Philly game and about 7 rows behind the basket and the ZK3 look good. I didn't know they were the Asia exclusives when I was there, itlooked like they were PE's because the mesh upper looked white, which would have made the shoe look better.

I missed the whole kobe fiasco thanks to the traffic, I saw that Kobe silver case some dude was raffling off that case was sick with the kobe crest logo

scooped up some things and left parking is a +@+#$ to find also

THE KOBE EVENT WAS OUTSTANDING
eek.gif
... Question was asked do House of Hoopsstill have some pairs in stock of the China Edition or in The Black Colorway the answer is "YES" we have a few sizes left and I am 100% sure bothcolorways will be sold out by Monday morning.

Originally Posted by kobehead

^ Kobe case?? Is it a box for the ZK3s?

think of it as the silver case that came with the jordan 17's but it was bigger in size and has kobes crest logo where the mj logo would be

Originally Posted by Shadi914

Originally Posted by kobehead

^ Kobe case?? Is it a box for the ZK3s?

think of it as the silver case that came with the jordan 17's but it was bigger in size and has kobes crest logo where the mj logo would be
Ok , but did it come with the ZK3s?

Originally Posted by WP2783

THE KOBE EVENT WAS OUTSTANDING
eek.gif
... Question was asked do House of Hoops still have some pairs in stock of the China Edition or in The Black Colorway the answer is "YES" we have a few sizes left and I am 100% sure both colorways will be sold out by Monday morning.
Yall wanna take phone orders?

The Kobe logo shirts looks pretty nice. What was the silver case about? Looks like the ZK3s came in an orange box.

IM in love with the china editions. Are they going to release them in L.A. at a similar event? I remember last year I was one of the Luck 24 winners to get tomeet him and play in that game. It was a pretty fun event and the turn out was great they should do the same thing . I hope I can go back to back.

Back
Top Bottom