OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

i agree that these are nicer than the china's. the purple underneath is really nice compared to the gray colored netting

i think a white based shoe with black on the back and purple showing through would be CRAZY. also, all star versions will be sweet...

definitely gonna get these 3's though. they might look a little different than most sneakers but they look so comfortable. like crazy cushioning....

Hopefully NIKE will consider marketing Kobe a little more because of the success of the Lakers. Nike please release that colorway OMG if sales are bad you canblame yourselfs for not releaseing all of dope colorways for each Kobe.

pimp.gif

These are by far one of the most UNIQUE Nike Bball shoes in a long time.
Disregard all the retro-ed shoes and you will quickly realize that shoes have
been carbon copies of each other lately.

With that being said, I will wait for them to go on sale and then cop.
I was ready to get the II's of eastbay for ~$80 but I think I'll wait.

the pair he wore on Christmas has the best colorblocking, and yet I still dont like these shoes and couldnt see buying them, which sucks cause Im a huge Kobefan and would like to support his shoes.

ah well

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

the pair he wore on Christmas has the best colorblocking, and yet I still dont like these shoes and couldnt see buying them, which sucks cause Im a huge Kobe fan and would like to support his shoes.

ah well

glasses.gif
Respect to the great Emannuel ..yo wheres my VulkanDunks..
pimp.gif

i hope the color he wore last game drops..........they are ill
i cant wait to have these on my feet

hmm thats funny. Everyone seems to be jumping on the zk3 bandwagon. I coulda sworn not many liked these when they first surfaced. Thats NT for ya.

Not really feeling the Laker colorway... for some reason the colorblocking in the pics of the christmas game look ps'd to me

Back
Top Bottom