OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I'll be @ the Memphis game tonight. I hope to see a new colorway of the ZKIII. At least I'll see them in person. I'll try to get us some pics NT.

chad man you are one lucky _______!

jayson good looks on that review, ill read it in detail after i grab a bite

BTW guys, this review is after one hearing...4 hours. Don't take it 100% for what it is. This is like a first impression review. First off-road experienceon these wheels. I can tell that the scores will begin to move around a bit after more wearings.

Nonetheless, I don't see the overall score decreasing more than 9/10.

is the achilles improved over the 2 ... i know many were complaining and will probably be looking to avoid that if at all ... thanks

The achilles problem is FINALY gone in this shoe. The only problem is the front of your foot that touches the tongue if you don't wear at least quartersocks. Wear quarter socks and you'll avoid that GUARANTEED!

Where will I be on Feb. 8th? Trying to get Kobe to sign my Black/White III's....I believe at THE POINT!

Originally Posted by 1and12

ST?
kb33copyyr3.jpg

tongue.gif
Never thought the words would come out of my mouth but.....

but......

but....

...those actually look decent. Probably because I'm such a huge fan of the Orca II's, but yeah, I coulddefinitely see myself hooping in these. Funny how this PS colorway is to the black/grey one like the Stealths are to the first colorway of the AJXX's.

That review was really kinda typical of NT dude...no disrespect but they seem to hype up most signature releases at the best thing on Earth.

"This is very short. The reason being is because I didn't really sprain or twist my ankle during the 4 hours of rugged and slashing play"

laugh.gif
...Im confused..You didn't really sprain or twist your ankle? So you usually do when you play? Or expect to?...And it got a 10/10 just because youdidnt?
laugh.gif
...I think its suppossed to be rare to sprain or twist your ankle..Not like you go in expecting it....

The commercial is not very creative or Innovative or something to remember at all...NEXT! I got better Ideas...can someone give me a directors chair?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

That review was really kinda typical of NT dude...no disrespect but they seem to hype up most signature releases at the best thing on Earth.

I didn't want to say anything, but when I read "I'm a HUGE Kobe fan" it was almost like someone startingoff a convo with "No offense, but..."

I will say that given the history of the Kobe line as a whole (I include the 2K4 and 5 personally) I wouldn't besurprised at all if it actually was a great shoe to play in. No matter how good they perform, I still wouldn't wear the black pair though.

commercial coulda bee worse. at least they showed the actual sig shoe this time.

^^

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT... THIS COMMERCIAL IS WEAK. THEY TRIED THAT "IN THE ZONE" VIBE, BUT DID NOT COME OUT RIGHT! LEBRONS COMMERCIAL IS MOREAPPEALING.

The commercial has no effect at all. I don't think the commercial would influence anyone to buy the shoes...

But I could care less I'll still buy a pair!

I don't think its a commercial. I think its just a movie or intro to the website. I can't imagine a company like Nike releasing that as a commercial.It looks very amateur.

Just wait for 1.10.08 to comment. Hope that there is an actual commercial for this shoe that is better than "One Move Ahead."

I understand all the Lebron marketing but I don't understand how they promote Melo's and D-Wades ugly shoes rather than Kobe's especially with howwell the Lakers are playing right now.

**Check the Nike Taiwan Basketball AGAIN...I think they updated the ad. It has Kobe talking now with various Mission Impossible stuff running through hishead**

^ My thought has always been that Kobe's shoes will be bought by loyal Laker fans regardless, while the "border" fans will always gravitatetowards a Lebron, Melo or Wade shoe rather than support Kobe when choosing between the main 4.

I still can't stand that Nike went with the Love/Hate theme on the first ad...ever since then it just re-affirmed everyone's personal feelings towardsKobe and why they *should* hate him if they're leaning that way.

Back
Top Bottom