OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dying laughing at how bad that commercial is. Looks like a bootleg version of the commercial for the XII. The layup at the end is theicing on the cake though.
laugh.gif

It better now that they added the words and the 3D graphic. I at least hope they release it here. I don't see how a few adds will hurt sales.

maybe im late but i just got my eastbay in the mail and the all black III are in there. product code 18090012 but i checked online and i dont see them.

commercial is wack....its like they tried to recreate the jordan "frozen moment" commercial and came NOWHERE close...come on NIKE! lol

^I'm guessing its MPLS gear to match the MPLS ZK3's. Sky blue and gold was the original color of the MPLS Lakers.

With the commentary from Kobe I think its a good commercial. I don't know why folks are complaining cuz its better than the big NOTHING we got the past fewyears. Hopefully, this commercial or something better will come out in the US.

The only thing I don't really like about the commercial is that they are playing on this pitch black court. If you could actually see where they wereplaying it would be much better. I wish he would have dunk the ball also instead of layup.

laugh.gif
at Kobe dooking on the whole team, he went through every single on of them. Good commerical, similar to Lebron's.

reggie2k8 wrote:
The only thing I don't really like about the commercial is that they are playing on this pitch black court. If you could actually see where they were playing it would be much better. I wish he would have dunk the ball also instead of layup.
in the opening of the commercial he stated that he is more about dunking and fade aways. this commercial focus's on the basics of his game.
and to vulkan, those blk/prp/wht pants, is that an indication on a kobe iii blk/prp/wht release??!!!!!!!!! if so!!!!!
happy.gif

haha did nike see responses from online forums and change it after all the horrible remarks on the first one? haha the power of the people!! haha

wow what a difference in commercials...so kobe is basically beasting below the rim at the YMCA...

Back
Top Bottom