OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

k424.com?
wink.gif

Why would they make the commercial website only? I don't even understand why they bother giving Kobe a signature shoe. They should just give him hissignature shoe and release them as kids only a la P2 if they're going to market them this horribly...

i know this is the kobe 3 thread but does anyone here have the kobe 2 st? if so, how do they fit? im a 12 but they only have a 11.5 available. would that betoo small?

The ST's fit pretty true to size if anything a tad bit big. If you like your ballin shoes to fit snug and locked down then an 11.5 would prolly work foryou.

11.5 should fit perfect esp for balling. i have half size down and a pair in my true size and the half size down was perfect for balling without any problems.

I liked it. I thought it was funny and I like the whole "the shoe is genius" thing. The other ones should be funny to. Better than nothing that's4sure.

It was a good commercial. To me it goes against the serious commercials that are out there now. The XX3 and LBV are too serious, nothing beats a funnycommercial, thats why I don't understand why Nike went away from the "Lebrons" commercial.

Yea, I just saw the 1st commercial and from kb24.com, it looks like they'll make more theme commercials. And this commercial if funny. Especially when Kobewas doing the defensive slide out of the frame.

The commercial was dope... thank god for Zambeziink doing something good...viral marketing the future..lol well I liked it better than the bron and the XX3ads, so thats pretty good.

LOL that commercial was the best! Is there any chance that it will be shown on television? What I don't understand is back when the Zoom Kobe 1's werereleased they aired that Kobe commercial around the clock and that was when the Lakers were losing and his image was still tarnished. Now his image is startingto get better and the Lakers are title contenders.

Back
Top Bottom