OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I know everyone else has seen these, but...
33ttt1g.jpg

ipmnx1.jpg

bdmtds.jpg

2weau8k.jpg

25hzxhi.jpg

I called Nike Town Beverly Hills and they said that they are not releaseing the All Star colorway Kobe III's. He told me that they are expecting to get theLaker colorway Kobes in April and seemed well informed about the Kobe line. Did anyone call undefeated?

excuse me but im kinda a noob...cant anyone tell me what undefeated is and the other store receiving allstars

Originally Posted by supersize92

excuse me but im kinda a noob...cant anyone tell me what undefeated is and the other store receiving allstars

UNDFTD is a sneaker shop in LA.There is actualy 2 store in LA one in Beverly Hills and the other is in Santa Monica.Anyone know if the UNDFTD store in LasVegas is getting the allstar ZKIII's ?

thx for clearin that up for me...well sein how im stuck on the eastcoast ill have to wait till some one stands in line for these and thows em on the bay forextra 300bucks...damn u nike!

new wallpaper

nikebasketball_zoomkobeIII.jpg

Collection Extras: Zoom Kobe III

Take a closer look at the all new Zoom Kobe III, in stores today, from The Collection.

It's over before it ever really began. All seems normal, and then BAM… he strikes. The opponent is stunned and soon done for. When Kobe takes the court,he is always on the attack. Doesn't matter if it's scoring 81 points in a game or scoring 20,000 points - the youngest to ever to reach that mark -Kobe does what it takes to win, and takes no prisoners. He doesn't wait for greatness to come to him. He goes and gets it. Defenders beware.

The new Zoom Kobe III is a revolutionary shoe for a revolutionary player. The all-black sneaker is built for stealth and speed. Its lightweight constructionand carbon-fiber spring plate is perfect when it's time to step up and take over a game. The unique breathable mesh web keeps him cool in the clutch whilethe snake detailing and Kobe's symbol let you know the Black Mamba is always ready to strike.

Check back next Thursday for a new exclusive.

zoomkobeIII_1.jpg

zoomkobeIII_2.jpg

zoomkobeIII_3.jpg

zoomkobeIII_4.jpg

it was posted that kb24.com is going to put all stars up at 9am,

what time zone is that for?

west coast?

for everyone in dc, just picked mine up from footlocker at pentagon city $130.

i'll be testing them out tomorrow morning on the courts, and try to post a review afterwards.

so far, the cut is very similar to the ZK II ST. i wear a size 10, which was a little snug inthe forefoot; and the 10.5 left some room for movement in theheel.

laker colorway in april ehhh?? interesting........
still unsure if i should try and get the allstars or not its a hot shoe, but i dont know if i wanna fight for it aha

folv00.jpg
I think I had a glitch or something cause this pic isn't showing up anymore. However I did saveit. This is from the kb24.com website btw. I'm camping out for sure.....in front of my computer.
laugh.gif

is it possible to get ur hands on a pair of HS pe kobe's like u can lebrons bc the rices and westchesters are really hot

Got mine today at Footlocker. They fit really well on your feet, molding perfectly. I'll try to ball in it and let you know.....

Just picked up my pair along with the black/yellow laser 2K4s.

Super excited.

The ZKIIIs look so much better in person. I hated them when the first pics dropped. But seriously, I love them now.

Are the all-stars QS? Sorry if this is a repeated question, but do they run true to size since I may be ordering them tomorrow online and want to buy the rightsize. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom