OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

can someone post more of the photo shoot pictures off the site?? those pictures are classic and straight comedy lolz..

roll.gif
i'ma pass on Kobe III this year,im not feeling them

For those who have played (more than once) in them...what are your honest thoughts on the traction?

^^^^^^
i havent had a problem with them yet, and the traction has been good.........played in a very dusty gym and didnt slip once, always stopped on adime..............with that being said though im curious as to how the traction will last overtime because i am not sure if it will

the tractions pretty good on these, the only probably i'm having (i dont know about anyone else) is that the tongue keeps sliding down the shoe. I dontknow if the laces are tight enough or what, but it gets annoying cause you would have to untie the laces to get em back up.

damn man...i remember that i couldn't wait for the all star game to see what kicks players would wear!!! these all stars suck!!!

just picked up a pair at a local foot locker. after I saw a couple people post that they were able to get their pairs I check my ftl and they had em!

it's only a day earlier than rd but I think they mighta been sittin there for a while.

now I can't wait to ball in them. hopefully after work.

i take it that stores recieved them today? I know they didn't recieve them yesterday atleast when i was working =((

Originally Posted by nick0609

whats up with nike and all these ugly player signiture shoes??? kobe IIIs=YUCK
Hmm, I don't know, maybe people like actually like play basketball with their shoes.
Or maybe some people actually like how they look?
Unlike most kids now who would rather sit there and wait for the newest crappy Jordan with trash quality to come out, I'm bout to hit up my local FTL andsee if they got em' in What's retail on these again?

129.99$ I really wanted the strip on the midsole to be black but i guess its grey. anyways, I noticed on the Eastbay catalog pic, it doesn't say'mamba' nor 'nike' on the grey strip. is it on the inside of the shoe or did Nike just take it out? I really hope they stuck with the mamba.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by nick0609

whats up with nike and all these ugly player signiture shoes??? kobe IIIs=YUCK
Hmm, I don't know, maybe people like actually like play basketball with their shoes. Or maybe some people actually like how they look?Unlike most kids now who would rather sit there and wait for the newest crappy Jordan with trash quality to come out. I'm bout to hit up my local FTL and see if they got em' in What's retail on these again?
agree!!

It's sculpted w/ flex grooves for a more natural transition. The heel is radiused to an extent as well.

Back
Top Bottom