OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I'll get the Black/Black/Patent if those come out...don't want the GR, too dull. MPLS is definite, though.

ALCS

GetImage.aspx
pimp.gif
I PRAY THAT THESE HIT ID.

Eastbay # is 18090012

Hope this helps. My money is tight now so I don't know.... I really want both XX3s. I might have to wait until 3/1 to hook them up.

COOK # 45
get fit.

so much ID potential! That Westchester colorway is sick....

I think these are the most intruiging of the sig shoes for this season, even more so than the XX3.

undftd will be selling the all stars this saturday. they say that they're one of only 2 stores (the other one may be ntla) in LA or cali to have them andthe rest bein sold at all star weekend NOLA.

The westchesters are pretty average if you ask me.... They look pretty cheaply made but you can't beat a red and black colorway I guess. Any word on theLaker or All Star colorways being released in L.A.?

^
Originally Posted by shaqrules

undftd will be selling the all stars this saturday. they say that they're one of only 2 stores (the other one may be ntla) in LA or cali to have them and the rest bein sold at all star weekend NOLA.

OH Hell No I wont be copping the allstar ZKIII @ UNDFTD they for sure will be pulling some BS and will sell the shoe for over retail.If there is a crowdcamping for these expect them to all of a sudden do a raffle since it's a limited release. I'm going to NTLA instead to cop these.

Picked mine up today... They are REALLY light! I like the feel. It's like the 2k5s without the strap... Very nice shoe... Complete opposite to Lebron'sboots...

went to my mall at lunch and picked a pair up. im wearing them at work
wink.gif
they are comfy but the tongue def feels a bit cheap ...

the whole shoe feels sturdy though, so i cant wait to break them in properly with some shoot arounds.

still feel better than the ZLVs in so much that they are light as a brand new dolla bill ...

Back
Top Bottom