OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by DJ FLOW

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

Originally Posted by DJ FLOW

i guess no one else has gotten cut from these, if i had a digicam and an photobucket account!!! id post pics.

hate wearing long socks, NIKE GET A SHOE RIGHT!

where did the shoes cut you? i'm considering getting the mpls colorway when they drop but probably won't if i'mma have to grab some band-aids to match

front of my shin, behind the tongue, it rubbed it raw, the shoe may have been too tight, but when i loosen it the lockdown feel is lost, so its this weird catch 22. but yea ive worn them again since, but didnt play this time and it was ok. still ashame really.
quick ?: 2nd pair of ZK3s or 2nd pair of XX3's

you just complained of the zk3 rubbing your shins...so why would you buy another pair? i say get which ever is more comfortable and if its the zk3, justgotta go with the higher socks. im the same as you, i like low socks but with the zk2s i had to go quarter length socks for those and some other shoes i.e.lebron soldiers and lebron IV to prevent rubbing on teh ankles.

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Whoever doesnt like these for style purposes, I urge yall to at least try them on

They look much more pleasing to the eye when they are on your feet
And no shoe has more comfort
i hear you but damn.....too bad we cant use a discount on um...

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

I think he wanted to make a petition to bring out a black/maize "true" colorway, not make one against the ones out now. I dunno though...
its exactly what i meant.............i dont know where i could have possible hinted at anything else
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my point does not change. It's going to make a difference how?

NobleKane wrote:

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

just wanted to say there is no such thing as 2 all-star colorways, only the Red/Gold are all-stars.

do you honestly believe that?
I know so.

(4fitness singing Pointer Sisters) "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it I'm about to lose control and I think I like it !"

I just talked to my man Eric over @ kb24store and he said I had a sz 13 on the way.

COOK # 45
get fit shoeboy !

4fit, did you talk with him on the phone or email?

all i got was an email -

Dear KB24.com customer - We want you to know we are aware that some of you experienced problems while trying to order the Nike Zoom Kobe IIIs recently. Thestaff here is working hard to rectify the orders and get the shoes shipped to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your business and your patience as wework on perfecting your experience in our online store. KB24.com

I got that e-mail as well. I replied and he came back from his personal acct. I guess. He told me I was good. He said they should ship by Friday. AS Kobe,AS MJ in the same week !

c o o k # 4 5
get fit.

i honestly have no idea what your talking about dude..........i bought the black/white colorway and i love the kobe iii.............im just sayingi want a black/maize colorway because its my favorite color combo and it is to kobe what a black/red colorway is to jordans

^^^
I get you bro. I feel the same way, but what can we do... Maybe a petition on Nike id... Someone start it! I'll start it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

i honestly have no idea what your talking about dude..........i bought the black/white colorway and i love the kobe iii.............im just saying i want a black/maize colorway because its my favorite color combo and it is to kobe what a black/red colorway is to jordans

sorry guys, let me try to clear up what i'm saying. all i'm saying starting a petition for a colorway that people want seen is not going to doanything.

sarteaga0408 wrote:
AirForce1s wrote:
i honestly have no idea what your talking about dude..........i bought the black/white colorway and i love the kobe iii.............im just saying i want a black/maize colorway because its my favorite color combo and it is to kobe what a black/red colorway is to jordans

sorry guys, let me try to clear up what i'm saying. all i'm saying starting a petition for a colorway that people want seen is not going to do anything.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. UNLESS YOUR THE HEAD OF THAT DEPARTMENT THEN YES. BUT LIKE ROCK DEEP OR SOMEONE SAID, THE KOBE NIKE ID CAME ABOUT BECAUSE WE HADAN INFLUENCE ON THE IDEA... SOME PEOPLE HAVE DREAMS, DONT KNOCK THEM

I just got a pair today and they look good when you have them on, and as everyone else has mentioned they are very comfortable.

Originally Posted by KobeKilledIt

Did Warehouse Shoe Sale get these? I went to the south coast plaza store today and they didn't have any.

I think only FL's & eastbay carry the Zoom Kobe's.

Well thats what I remember with the ZKI & ZKII

I didnt see the ZKI & ZKII at Footaction, Finishline, Champs, or any other shoe stores.

I can't wait to see the AS ZKIII in action Sunday. Maybe Kobe will go back to back MVP. I really can't wait for my pr. to show up though.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom