OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

or Kobe is not playing!
frown.gif

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers15feb15,1,3978450.story

The Kobe III's rank a close second to the Lebron IV's in my list of most comfortable shoes I've owned

Make sure to use the free shipping code if ordering off Eastbay.com. IPEB8FT9

Simply the best performance Kobe to date....

331lwlc.jpg

I liked the 1s. The 2s I thought were terrifc after breaking them in (that strap was annoying). The 3s....man. I have no complaints! I playe din them lastnight and I am in love!

Can anyone please post the SKU/Bar code number for the Kobe All-Star. I'd like to get it so I can get a store to locate it for me.

vulkan, where would it be available exactly? I can use those to wear with my Kobe All-Star jacket I'm expecting to get.

Originally Posted by greatduke

vulkan, where would it be available exactly? I can use those to wear with my Kobe All-Star jacket I'm expecting to get.

they were only available on kb24.com, UNDFTD LA and Proper in Long Beach and they are sold out now. Only place to find these are on e-bay.

all stars really? imo they are the ugliest thing...i think kobe would prob be the only one that would look good in those...does someone have pics of themselveswearing them? i would like to see what they look like when someone is wearing them. thanks!! well hope everyone get the AS if they wanted them. looking forwardto the AS game!!

nice acquisition kb8virginia. i plan on getting these but definitely want the xx3 stealths first and then these but i will cop these for sure. i tried them onand they are really really light. just swapped my blk/crimson lebron V for the blk/white/crimson and i recommend those too! these are sweet looking as well.have a good weekend guys!

From playing one game in these I say this, ZK2>ZK3>ZK1. I say this because the traction is very average. I question the traction when I first seen theoutsole. I fell twice and the 2nd time my knee buckled inward. I seen Kobe fall a couple times in these and now I know why. A traditional herringbone outsolewould have made these the of the ZK line.

Back
Top Bottom