OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

mpls are hot im gonna cop whats the rd on those?
i will be buying them and rocking the !%#% out of them! i usually dont wear baby blue but these......... these are just unbelievable....

82k5i69.jpg
a clear bottom would have set these off.
pimp.gif
3x's.

can you honestly say that these are not worth getting?
pimp.gif

I'm with you NWT ^, the MPLS ones are sick ! I'll be hooping nonstop in these. Wait a minute, I hoop nonstop in all my shoes.
tongue.gif

COOK # 45
get fit.

LOL damn it! I knew I should have sold my extra pair of all stars already. I am going to play in them now . Word is that there are thousands of pairs of allstars in Asia and my friend got a pair for 150 us dollars with no problem in Asia. These will drop in value big time .

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

LOL damn it! I knew I should have sold my extra pair of all stars already. I am going to play in them now . Word is that there are thousands of pairs of all stars in Asia and my friend got a pair for 150 us dollars with no problem in Asia. These will drop in value big time .

Yeah it's GR in China and QS in US. That's still better than Asia exclusive since it gives the US kobeheads a chance to cop.

Originally Posted by reggie2k8

From playing one game in these I say this, ZK2>ZK3>ZK1. I say this because the traction is very average. I question the traction when I first seen the outsole. I fell twice and the 2nd time my knee buckled inward. I seen Kobe fall a couple times in these and now I know why. A traditional herringbone outsole would have made these the of the ZK line.

i haven't bought these yet (will once i get a hold of my stealth xx3s) but yea i felt the same way when i first picked them up, in regards to traction. they felt really cheap and look cheaply manufactured. Its as if they used a cheaper grade of material for the bottom soles. I have seen Kobe slip wearingthese in a game also so I think traction could be a issue on a dusty or dirty floor. nevertheless, i still want a pair of the blk/maize, they raelly are lightshoes.

imo i would say ST>zk1>zk2 (never played in the zk3 yet).

blackcat23mj - i agree with you. the ZK3's definitely felt cheap when i tried them on. I just felt that if I'm gonna pay 130 dollars, the shoe shouldfeel a little better and have better materials.

i'll admit, they're really light...but the traction isn't as good as the ZK2's and the materials on the tongue feel cheap. The ZK2 ST are mostcomfortable IMO

glad i didn't buy the all star's...kobe played only 3 minutes...if he had gone out there and won mvp, i might have been interested... but notanymore...

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

blackcat23mj - i agree with you. the ZK3's definitely felt cheap when i tried them on. I just felt that if I'm gonna pay 130 dollars, the shoe should feel a little better and have better materials.

i'll admit, they're really light...but the traction isn't as good as the ZK2's and the materials on the tongue feel cheap. The ZK2 ST are most comfortable IMO

glad i didn't buy the all star's...kobe played only 3 minutes...if he had gone out there and won mvp, i might have been interested... but not anymore...

So it doesn't matter if he plays in them or not, they are nice shoes. He didn't play in the USA ZK1s
pimp.gif
either but those are just amazing looking and are Kobe grails for sure.

felt cheap..or just too light to justify price? lol ever tried on Nike Soccer kicks? freaking weight nothing and cost like $250, I agree the AZKII ST is stillmy favorite Kobe shoe but these are not that far behind it the goal of the shoe was not to be heavy and use massive amounts of rubber and foam.

i can careless about whether he wore a colorway or not, im talking mainly about the shoes and the material used etc and of course watching him play in themgives a idea of their performance since they were built for him. i just agreed that ive seen him slip a few times in the zk3 but it doesnt detract me frompurchasing since they are super light, but the traction does concern me from the first time i picked them up and looked at the bottom soles. anyways ill copjust after xx3 release and hopefully a 30% or something rolls by soon after or something but i never pay retail for a gr unless its jordans bc if you wait thenyou might be paying more later =(

kobehead - ya i agree...kobe only wore the ZK2 ST in two games and those are still one my favorites. I just meant people might be more interested in the shoeif he came out and played a lot or even won the mvp. they're just worth more to some people i guess. same reason why nike released the 81 pointZK1's...sometimes people want the colorways that are memorable, sometimes they don't care.

anyways, the ZK3 is nice and im glad i got a pair, but i jus feel the materials are not as nice as the previous Kobe sneakers. for me, i wish the materialscould have been better. i don't care so much that it's the lightest shoe ever....

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i can careless about whether he wore a colorway or not, im talking mainly about the shoes and the material used etc and of course watching him play in them gives a idea of their performance since they were built for him. i just agreed that ive seen him slip a few times in the zk3 but it doesnt detract me from purchasing since they are super light, but the traction does concern me from the first time i picked them up and looked at the bottom soles. anyways ill cop just after xx3 release and hopefully a 30% or something rolls by soon after or something but i never pay retail for a gr unless its jordans bc if you wait then you might be paying more later =(

Well, I really recommend that you get this..I played with it and it felt good, traction was perfect for me. I got these first, then getting thestealth XX3's
happy.gif

I tried on the Zoom Kobe III at the store today and they felt amazing. Lightweight, good ankle support from the outrigger, and comfortable cushioning. They fittrue to size. My only complaint is that the White colorway isn't releasing until April. IMO, the white colorway is by far the best colorway and should ofbeen released first!!! I also believe the White colorway will have better ankle coverage because it will use a lightweight leather upper instead of theTPU/Mesh combo, the Nike Zoom Kobe III SL (the initials "SL" are used to distinguish the TPU/Mesh Kobe III from the Leather Kobe III) features aWhite smooth leather upper with a Black midsole and a Black Swoosh. I believe the white colorway uses the best materials.

you see nike? you see what happens when you have a sig player primarily wear a shoe that is a general release(although his version might be a different yellow,not sure)? people want to buy it. just bought me the kobe 3 for 112 shipped
pimp.gif

now if they can get the promotional and marketing thing right, they might be able sell more of these...

Back
Top Bottom