OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Those still look... NO NO NO, but I bet they are awesome on court.

These will be instant outlet fodder.
WTH was Nike thinking. Seriously, one of the worst designs for a sig. shoe.
I dont care how well they perform, these are just an eyesore.

definitely copped....looks aint that bad (could be better of course) but hey...must perform great on the court

Wow...I don't know how to react.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Nike...THIS is a basketball shoe.

congratulations on actually makin' a decent pair of ball kicks

Well I'll say these will probably do as well as 2k5 and the Team Elite series. Strictly Bball shoes with 0 casual appeal. These would probably look better/w jeans than 2k5s.

I really enjoyed the Ndestrukt when it came out and these remind me of them A LOT. I can't wait til these drop. Prolly will only buy thiscolorway, but I think the shoe is insanely hot.

Those are hideous............They do look like they will be nice on the court, but feel good is about all.

Those look pretty good, but what causes that extreme curvature? Do they have stretch materials or is that how they're formed?

Is the version that is releasing going to have the grey strip that says "Mamba" in it or are these new pics the version coming out?

Looks to be a good shoe to ball in.

But

As a casual shoe to wear around, NO.

These are one of, if not the most ugliest shoes ever.

AJ 15 > These

the majority of people in this forum or should i say niketalk, look for looks over performance... kids these days are too damn fat. pick up aball and some shoes that will hold your fat body.
.... ok back to the shoe.... THE SHOE NEEDS A FOOT INSIDE IT TO MAKE IT LOOK APPEALING. those pics do the shoe wrong. of course its not going tolook like that on your foot. loving the swooshes. and loving that split on the heel

i remember when the 8 ball 2k4 samples dropped and EVERYBODY hated on them (myself included). too simple looking, too high cut, too banana shaped...and yearslater, 2k4 will go down as one of the greatest ball shoes of all time. the weird thing about all of it is the fact nothing really changed from the originalsamples, and i can distinctly remember thinking how the 2k4 had to be the ugliest shoe ever made. i think the same thing is happening here. these look justlike 2k4s without the swoosh. i'll def. get a pair.

^nope, i'm dead serious. those have the same feel as 2k4s to me. i bet the last is more similar to the 2k4 than zk1 or zk2.

Back
Top Bottom