OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by ldea

2007121314563088529079bjk9.jpg

The upper looks a LOT less flimsy. Which is a definite plus. The colorway is just laughable.

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
This has to be a bad joke, whoever created this colorway should be fired asap
Fire immediately lol. Shouldn't Kobe have protested it since they're going on his feet? They need to hire BP, guy is photoshoping someextremely dope colorways.

BP that is amazing man! That's what I was thinking when I thought Laker colorway not the stupid color combo. they chose for this lakers colorway.

Sarteaga is kobe finally going to get his own box. That would be really boring to have the ZK3 in the plain nike box.

Yo I'm sold with these...I'm copping the ZK3s as soon as they drop. My dude is LeBron, as you can see in the avi, but the ZK3s are classic. Veryabstract and the giant swoosh in the back is CRAZY!!!

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Sarteaga is kobe finally going to get his own box. That would be really boring to have the ZK3 in the plain nike box.
Sadly they are still in crappy orange boxes.
mad.gif

Thanks for the confirmation, too bad its not what any of us wanted to hear. Sad that kobe can't get a special box...not even in aisa. Weak sauce...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

thanks guys,

here's another one...

i have more done but you'll have to wait for them.

I'm gettin that fo sho...I wish.

Nice, nice, nice work BP. Why don't they put out colorways that people will actually buy? It's pretty mind-boggling.

ALCS

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Sadly they are still in crappy orange boxes.
mad.gif

where did you see the box? If that's the case, there's a few of the Kobeheads that will not be happy at all.

mang they should give em his own box...i mean LBJ got one...dam China edtion are pretty aaight...i might score if i see em on the bay...

Zoom Kobe III's are up on Eastbay.com for big kids.
Release date posted on the site is 12/26/07.

I wonder when adult size's will be available.

Hey BP, Try this;

White/White waffle mesh,
Black heel and toe panels,
White Swoosh,
Black "Mamba" stripe
Purple midsole/outsole

... then play with the lining and figure out if Black, White or Maize look best.

Can we get a USA colorway, since that's most likely what he'll be wearing next year in Beijing?

Typically, the best way to do a USA colorway is to make it mainly blue and white, with a few red or gold accents:

And of course, the OLY VIs:

side06-08.gif
tou06-08.gif

And then of course, there's the OLY VII, which is white/silver, with a little but of blue, even less red, and even less gold:
side07-06.gif

Thanks in advance.
glasses.gif

NOW THAT I KNOW HOW THE DAMN XXIII'S LOOK THIS IS THE ONLY SINGLE SHOE THAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO.... THE PACKS ARE ANOTHER THING. KOBE'S SIGS AREDOING IT FOR ME.
JORDAN IS FALLING OFF...
THE LEBRON V ARE OK, LITE, CUSHIONED WELL, BUT TO CONSERVATIVE, NO GREAT FEATURE
THE KBIII ARE AMAZING TO SOME OF US AND UGLY TO SOME BUT STILL ARE MAKING A MARK IN NIKE HISTORY.
WHAT SHOE WOULD STAND OUT ON NIKEBASKETBALL.COM?........ I THINK KBIII TAKES IT.

Back
Top Bottom