OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

he's WEARING THE 3's....

they look good...they look like he's not even wearing sneakers... very sleak and smooth

i think they'll look better up close but they look MAD COMFY....

i think, out of all the shoes (Zoom Kobe 1, Zoom Kobe 2, Strengths, 2k4's, etc.) these ZK3's look the most natural on Kobe's Feet
Just my opinion though....

what do you guys think???

Originally Posted by daco inc

Kobe Bryant is set to unveil his third signature sneaker, the Nike Zoom Kobe III, at the House of Hoops Harlem this Saturday, Dec 22nd. Coming back to NY for the first time this season, Kobe will be making a stop at the HOH to meet his fans, unveil his ZKIII, and check out the new Flagship store dedicated to Basketball.

Though the Zoom Kobe III is not officially set to launch in mass until February, the House of Hoops will sell limited amounts of the Zoom Kobe III on the day of Kobe's visit, Dec. 22nd, for ONE DAY ONLY. The Zoom Kobe III will then make its official in game debut, the next day as Kobe's Lakers take on the Knicks for a Sunday matinée.

Event Details:

Kobe Bryant at the House of Hoops Harlem
Saturday, Dec 22nd, 5pm
268 W. 125th St. btw Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. and Fredrick Douglas

source: kixandthecity.com
well i guess that was wrong cause KOBE is playing in the zoom 3's tonight vs LEBRoN and the CAVS ... Reminds me so much lilke how MIKE use to drophis new kicks against the good market teams in the league ... the shoes look like they are fire tho ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
def a pick up when they drop and i cant wait to see what the home colors are gonna look like ....

man just thought about this how come those shoes are dropping early in NEW YORK of all places ... LA is where the LAKERS play and i would think we should atleast get the first crack at gettng them early .. Oh well guess i need to get on my NKE rep and see if i can get blessed early ... WHY WHY WHY ...

This isn't hate, but those shoes look awkard as hell on court! The heel sticks out, and the forefoot looks like a platypus foot.
The HOH is probably gonna ship those shoes back on the same day if they don't sell, thus the one day only thing.

I'll be at the game on Sunday, as I am a Knick season ticket holder. I'll be the one holding up the KOBE FIRE NIKE sign.

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

Originally Posted by daco inc

Kobe Bryant is set to unveil his third signature sneaker, the Nike Zoom Kobe III, at the House of Hoops Harlem this Saturday, Dec 22nd. Coming back to NY for the first time this season, Kobe will be making a stop at the HOH to meet his fans, unveil his ZKIII, and check out the new Flagship store dedicated to Basketball.

Though the Zoom Kobe III is not officially set to launch in mass until February, the House of Hoops will sell limited amounts of the Zoom Kobe III on the day of Kobe's visit, Dec. 22nd, for ONE DAY ONLY. The Zoom Kobe III will then make its official in game debut, the next day as Kobe's Lakers take on the Knicks for a Sunday matinée.

Event Details:

Kobe Bryant at the House of Hoops Harlem
Saturday, Dec 22nd, 5pm
268 W. 125th St. btw Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. and Fredrick Douglas

source: kixandthecity.com
well i guess that was wrong cause KOBE is playing in the zoom 3's tonight vs LEBRoN and the CAVS ... Reminds me so much lilke how MIKE use to drop his new kicks against the good market teams in the league ... the shoes look like they are fire tho ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
def a pick up when they drop and i cant wait to see what the home colors are gonna look like ....

Definitely not wrong at all....

Plans changed...

He was officially set to debut them vs. the Knicks. We dont go making this stuff up you know...

As they say, "don't shoot the messenger".

Anyway,

87cjajk.jpg

Enjoy some more pics HERE if you would like.

MaZe

Originally Posted by Mister Jack Johnson

This isn't hate, but those shoes look awkard as hell on court! The heel sticks out, and the forefoot looks like a platypus foot.
The HOH is probably gonna ship those shoes back on the same day if they don't sell, thus the one day only thing.

I'll be at the game on Sunday, as I am a Knick season ticket holder. I'll be the one holding up the KOBE FIRE NIKE sign.

the only thing awkward is your common sense.I wish someone could return you from wherever the hell u come from

Originally Posted by Mister Jack Johnson

Guess we will finally see your ugly#%%* face.
laugh.gif

All black look a lot better b/c of the patent. Oviously not expected on every colorway though, so I'm not sure what they're going to have to do to makethese more visually appealing. I would say that those recent pics make we want to get them a little more.

ALCS

Back
Top Bottom