OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

i cant remember what i've posted and what i haven't, so here is one i just made and something extra...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i cant remember what i've posted and what i haven't, so here is one i just made and something extra...

BP you read my mind. i was wondering what an "orca" colorway would look like on the IIIs and they look nice! i hope they come out with somethinglike that.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

one more for the road....

my favorite jordan meets Kobe III
I like the one that I suggested to BP more. Seems more feasible than yours because I don't think the ice soles would work on the ZK3...
Originally Posted by Blue0230

Hey BP, Try this;

White/White waffle mesh,
Black heel and toe panels,
White Swoosh,
Black "Mamba" stripe
Purple midsole/outsole

... then play with the lining and figure out if Black, White or Maize look best.
Originally Posted by BP the owner

thanks everybody
happy.gif

Thanks for the pointers. Yeah I tried pulling off the clear sole thing...I'll tell you one thing though....I never thought I'd see an all clearsole/midsole Air Force One...the only difference is that the Kobe 3 and AF1 are completely different.
laugh.gif

All-Star edition.

I didn't go with the usual Red-White-Blue. Instead went with the logo.

7w782oo.jpg

WOAH.

Black laces and I'll get 5 pairs to hoop in.

That's the first colorway I've really fallen in love with.

Nike -- PLEASE make this colorway and with a patent toe to top it off.

eek.gif

The best part about that colorway is that if the shoe ends up on iD some day...that's a definite possibility option wise with the white midsole and simplecolor blocking.

One day.......

Or even Purple heel wedge...
eek.gif

8axp6s5.jpg

for real nike needs to take some tips from some of yall...those designs are fire, makes the shoe look 10x better

Hello Kobe Fam.

I have some information and you can take it for what its worth.
Today my Calc teacher shared a pretty interesting story with the class, her son was given a role in a "shoe commerical for kobe bryant"
The name alone woke me up lol
but yea she said her son played the role of a nerdy kid holding a pair of the ZK3s standing outside of the "Kobe Academy."
When he named Einstein Kobe came out dribbling dressed as Einstein saying something like "find your zone through time and space."
Then he mentioned Michelangelo and Kobe came out dressed as him as well.
She said it had to do with historical geniuses or something.

Just sharing what I heard, hope someone can confirm.

KB.

Back
Top Bottom