OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

^ I think February 8th.

Why release them in November when you can drop them right in the middle of the most anticipated signature shoe release month in the history of footwear?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
The ZK2s got no push what-so-ever. What do you expect?
tired.gif

I wasn't really feelin' them @ first, but after a while seeing more pics & more colorway of the shoe I'm starting to like them. Especially theMLPS colors, them kickz are crazy
eek.gif
. Every time I see them, the shoe growson me literally. But I 'm wait til they hit clearance rack.

ORCAS never hit the rack....Some of these will hit the rack, all shoes do but who cares if you got them free or paid retail we dont care how you got them buthow much you love them.

are these a set release date? Like all sigs, its whenever footlocker recieves them... oh, one more thing.... Is it yet to say that these will be a shoe thathas hit that mark since the boings(bb4)?????? If not then what will!

Though ya'll would be interested in this.

Via: KixandtheCity.com

8189vz8.jpg

The Black Mamba, KB24, Youngest Player to Score 20,000 points, Mr. Kobe Bryant is set to appear on Nike Hoopstalk tonight, Jan. 16th. Tune for a chance tospeak with Kobe as he and host Rich Lopez discuss Kobe's plans for the rest of the season, his goals for the Beijing Olympics, and of course the brand newNike Zoom Kobe III.

For more info on HoopsTalk and to listen to past shows, visit the [Nike HoopsTalkHomepage]

To submit questions for Kobe, visit the [HOOPSTALK] page or email them [email protected]. Listeners can join the live show by calling in to 1-800-603-6817 @ 7:45pm ET on January 16th, but, you must submit questions prior tothe show in order to speak with Kobe.

January would be a better drop date for the Zoom Kobe line Lebron gets the end of the year with his november drop always we await the latest Air Jordan andJanuary is always open I think this month should be the lines stable drop month but once again I see some Chaotic decision making by whoever does this. Wheres?a Commercial if the drop date is FEB 8th? it should be running since thats like 23 days away only...we will see

Originally Posted by jayson2251986

I was on HOOPSTALK with Kobe....there's a hint that MAMBA is pushing for a Nike Zoom Kobe III ID.....ID, ID, ID.
How was the show!?!

MaZe

MAZE, Show was great! Kobe is by far the best personality to appear on HOOPSTALK! I've done others before like LBJ, but Kobe sounds so genuine but at thesame time classy! I wished I could've won the Black/Crimson Lebron V's just for the heck of being on the show, but another dude named Neil won it. Neildidn't sound so excited after winning the shoes since, as he said, "it's not the best player's shoes." I was laughing and so was Lopezthe host as well. But it's all good. Wouldn't mind free shoes, but we all did get WE ARE WITNESS posters.

MAZE, Show was great! Kobe is by far the best personality to appear on HOOPSTALK! I've done others before like LBJ, but Kobe sounds so genuine but at the same time classy! I wished I could've won the Black/Crimson Lebron V's just for the heck of being on the show, but another dude named Neil won it. Neil didn't sound so excited after winning the shoes since, as he said, "it's not the best player's shoes." I was laughing and so was Lopez the host as well. But it's all good. Wouldn't mind free shoes, but we all did get WE ARE WITNESS posters.

yeah good show, the summary. he talked about the design concept how he gave eric avar the theme of the black mamba..wanted somethinglite and more torwards a 2k4 look but with the feel of the zkII. this is what nike came up with it. he says it is super comfy and each shoe he trys to push theenvelope from the previous one. he tries to be creative and not go along with the masses..thinks the majority of kicks look the same. he is trying to make hisunique in all aspects. says he likes the idea of giving fans some choice in altering a sig shoe..wish he had that with jordansso he wants to do the id thing again! he thought it worked well with the II. said he will do a few colorways!

MAZE, Show was great! Kobe is by far the best personality to appear on HOOPSTALK! I've done others before like LBJ, but Kobe sounds so genuine but at the same time classy! I wished I could've won the Black/Crimson Lebron V's just for the heck of being on the show, but another dude named Neil won it. Neil didn't sound so excited after winning the shoes since, as he said, "it's not the best player's shoes." I was laughing and so was Lopez the host as well. But it's all good. Wouldn't mind free shoes, but we all did get WE ARE WITNESS posters.
Sounds dope!

MaZe

quick question on the kobe III gear.. does anyone know the sizing of the kobe III jackets, do they run big like the lebrons jackets??

Back
Top Bottom