OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

why do i have a feeling he's going to be wearing that colorway as opposed to the red/gold "all star" colorway
just like the blk/red zk1s were called allstars

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

Originally Posted by DJ FLOW

i guess no one else has gotten cut from these, if i had a digicam and an photobucket account!!! id post pics.

hate wearing long socks, NIKE GET A SHOE RIGHT!

where did the shoes cut you? i'm considering getting the mpls colorway when they drop but probably won't if i'mma have to grab some band-aids to match

front of my shin, behind the tongue, it rubbed it raw, the shoe may have been too tight, but when i loosen it the lockdown feel is lost, so its this weirdcatch 22. but yea ive worn them again since, but didnt play this time and it was ok. still ashame really.
quick ?: 2nd pair of ZK3s or 2nd pair of XX3's

it rubbed it raw

SORRY IT JUST SOUNDED TO HILARIOUS
laugh.gif

whats the story on these why are they not available at finishline, so far the only spot i have seen them at in NY has been footlocker any reason why?

I THINK THIS SHOE IS VERY UGLY..BUT YET HOT BECAUSE ITS DIFFERNT...IF I CHANGE MY MIND AND DO COP, THE ONLY COLOR WILL BE THE "MPLS"..SEEMS THECLOSEST U CAN GET TO THE MARTY MCFLYS..SO THESE WILL DO......I BET IF THESE WENT KOBE'S AND JUST SOME REG. SHOE IT WOULD BE PLENTY OF HATE...NO MATTER HOWLIGHT THEY ARE...BUT HEY MAYBE ITZ JUST ME

good photoshop on the last page I honestly thought that was a real version...just wanted to say there is no such thing as 2 all-star colorways, only theRed/Gold are all-stars.

wonder what kobe will wear in the 3 point contest...........

and is it too soon to make a petition for a black/maize colorway?

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

wonder what kobe will wear in the 3 point contest...........

and is it too soon to make a petition for a black/maize colorway?
a petition why? Because the tongue has cut one or two people on this board? Give me a break guys. It's like with tthe AZKII a few people comparedto many who had bought it had achille's chaffing a "petition" was started, wat was the intent moreso what was the result? Just wear quartersocks, period.

I think he wanted to make a petition to bring out a black/maize "true" colorway, not make one against the ones out now. I dunno though...

^yeah that's what I got out of what he said. To me the ZK3's that came out are all black with just a couple hints of maize. You really don't noticethe maize at all.

well we aint getting a more maize colorway I mean where would they put the maize? on the outer rim?would have looked awkward even though they made a sample ofthat

Whoever doesnt like these for style purposes, I urge yall to at least try them on

They look much more pleasing to the eye when they are on your feet
And no shoe has more comfort

I think he wanted to make a petition to bring out a black/maize "true" colorway, not make one against the ones out now. I dunno though...
its exactly what i meant.............i dont know where i could have possible hinted at anything else
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

listen to this guy. very true.

so many people are complaining that nike hasnt made a shoe that has the comfort, unique design... etc.... they finally did and now people hate it.....
try these

Back
Top Bottom