OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda cool to see Kixandthecity.com used my pics & gave credit...pretty cool. 7 of my friends called me like "Yo ya pics on kixandthecity" lol

the new pics that are surfacing make the del sols look a lil better. the new box is cool too.

btw the pics of the fake breds are waaaaay better than the official version...

those scales are gonna kill alot of colorways for this shoe and not in a good way. scales are something that applies directly to kobes black mamba persona so i dont think there will be as many players in the league wearin these as the iv's and the v's.

Originally Posted by never wear them

How thick are the insoles?

Pretty thin Ed, I tried to get a good pic of the thickness but the edges of the insole are rounded & go upward, here are the best pics I could get for ya

del sols are soo dope. Liked em from the start, but now they can't come soon enough. I still don't think I'll end up with as many as I did with the IVs and Vs tho. and yeah, so different

thanks again for the pics

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by a019

just saw VI in person. they look real nice. kinda looks like the nike sign will rub off easily though. but the box is nice as well.

Not sure what you mean by "easily" but the only way it will really come off is if someone lands on your foot and scuffs it. I posted a pic earlier of some scuffed scales after playing ball. Casual wear will be fine and most people who play in their shoes expect them to end up with some battle scars.

true. the pair i saw from our shipment looked like the swoosh was spray painted on or something bc the yellow was bleeding. i have to go back and check out the others.

How was the Wu C4?.......

lovin' the del sols......will actually try hard to cop a pair of dukes this year.

yeah. i just hope they do them right, not all sloppy.

and its better to order them asap cause of that Chinese Holiday in January or somethin' like that will cause a delay..

if there is pink.... you already know dude...
Kobeezy!

Disclaimer: Obviously this is a chopped pic and is not a CW or custom job.

Sneakernews posted your PS as a actual "Think Pink" cw for the VI, lol.

http://sneakernews.com/20...i-think-pink-sneak-peek/

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Does the whole bottom of the insole have the scales or just the edges? That's a pretty nice touch

The whole bottom have scales....Ed man you got it EASY tho when it comes to WAITING bro. I gotta look at them EVERYDAY & pray the release date gets pushed up so they can come home with me & I still haven't heard anything yet about date change crosses fingers..

^gr3yfox, so you think these will really get pushed up to 23 or 24? i agree, it would be weird on a sunday

Originally Posted by jdub562

yeah. i just hope they do them right, not all sloppy.

and its better to order them asap cause of that Chinese Holiday in January or somethin' like that will cause a delay..

if there is pink.... you already know dude...
Kobeezy!

Disclaimer: Obviously this is a chopped pic and is not a CW or custom job.

Sneakernews posted your PS as a actual "Think Pink" cw for the VI, lol.

http://sneakernews.com/20...i-think-pink-sneak-peek/

Thats funny, I even wrote a disclaimer at the top before posting that pic...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

how is traction on these for thos ethat have played in them...?

I've seen some say that the V has better traction, which blows me away since the IV had 100x better traction than the V.
I think I'm the only one who has played in them so far and you know my thoughts.

Maybe someone else who picked them up early will get these on the court as well and post their thoughts.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Pretty thin Ed, I tried to get a good pic of the thickness but the edges of the insole are rounded & go upward, here are the best pics I could get for ya.
Thats a good pic that shows how high up the back of your heal the insole actually goes. Helps give that "glove fit" feeling.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

^gr3yfox, so you think these will really get pushed up to 23 or 24? i agree, it would be weird on a sunday

Im praying it does change bro, I spoke to my DM, he said a Sunday release does sound a little fishy & most likely the release will get pushed UP or pushed to the 27th on that Monday, I really don't see them droppin on a Sunday but I could be wrong. Nike would be smart to release them atleast the week before Xmas during the Xmas shopping rush but Nike most likely only wants to release them after Kobe debuts them on Xmas day, once I hear anything will let everyone know. The swoosh is spray painted on but don't to seem to rub off easy unless u sit there & chip away at it for awhile. Quality seems top notch on these.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

sneakernews.com is the TMZ for sneakers
laugh.gif
Sending out paps to swipe pics and put their watermarks on them?.....#justsaying
trivia question.....What does TMZ stand for?

TMZ=thirty mile zone (cali)

I'm mad all these footlockers already have these in stock and we have to wait another 20ish days to get them on the court. (well, the rest of us anyways). Oh well, time will fly with all the other releases I guess.

I'm just saying since they took the 'Think Pink' VI PS and post it on their site. Kinda like what TMZ would do to get a story on it

From Wikipedia, Thirty Mile Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom