OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if the green grinch kicks will be available in womens ? my girl is excited about the release but she wants a pair!

Wow...Dukes are SICK!

Dissapointed in Black/Reds...They could of been so much better but the color placement is horrible.

The red midsole is too much and takes away from the rest of the shoe.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Just got them in!!! BEAUTIFUL SNEAKER in person man DAMNNNNN we gonna be some broke mofos haha here some quick pics

I wouldve took better pics guys but on the clock lol

so nice I had to quote you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The more I look at these, the more they look like those steve nash zoom go low shoes. Just so generic feeling. Maybe I am looking past the scales.. Especially that Duke colorway. It has that "team" colorway feel to it.

I think the Duke pair shouldve been like the black.white.marron colorway but with blue.  Or with the scales and the background all one color. I can see it now. Yellow background behind purple scales for a kobe PE. Black and Blue just dont mesh well like the grinch pair does.. Imagine Del Sols or Concords with just straight Royal Blue for the Duke pair?
iver7m.jpg

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Just got them in!!! BEAUTIFUL SNEAKER in person man DAMNNNNN we gonna be some broke mofos haha here some quick pics

I wouldve took better pics guys but on the clock lol

Thats a nice box
pimp.gif

Chaos and Del Sol's are siiick, not so crazy about the rest that we've seen here. Duke's look tacky, could've been much better. Hopefully, these aren't as addicting as the V's were haha

The breds are dope. Definitely will go on sale but I'm a sucker for that colorway.
Dukes are solid. If the scales are a different color than the base, it's cool if they're primarily the same color shade IMO

I remember everyone hating on the vday zk5's, then when ppl actually saw them in person and in Ed's pix's everybody copped em, lol. Damn you Ed and your camera. You should shoot 4 nike, lol.

dukes do look generic. I agree with the above statement. So far, grinches, del sols, and maybe the chaos for a mellow pair with jeans
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Im loving the BOX!!!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
I'll move on...

That's a nice design for them. I'm waiting to see them in person now. Those Chaos look nice, but Chaos IV>VI.

Nice Kobe VI box
pimp.gif

Dukes i'm not impressed with..

So far..OG colorway..then Grinches..then Chaos's
pimp.gif

The Chaos V's were my second favourite colourway. Not really liking the Chaos VI's. I think they need green somewhere on them.

The V Day's and Duke's look pretty "safe." I hope Nike plans on having some colourways that are a bit more different like the Christmas ones.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Dukes via MarcSJ 
nikezoomkobevidukevarsi.jpg
not bad
slept on the V 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
these will be my first pair of VI's
RD? month?
nerd.gif

why does white swoosh look spray painted on????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom