OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Will these be on NikeiD? I MUST KNOW O_O

Yea they will
link? or just speculation?
nerd.gif
no reason for em not to be....

saw the del sols in person today
ohwell.gif

anyone know where I can get a second job? these are going to be a problem........

bahaha shaun. you, E, and Darryl will be the reason for my VI problems more than likely
along iht that new job at the mall -___-

these look tough for people with wide feet...look at the sole...it comes in SOOO narrow...even more than the V...

If stores are getting 48-55 pairs..... That only means that they're trying to top the 5s....

Once these get put on shelves next to the 5s.... It's a wrap IMO.

These make the 5s look generic in terms of style.

Matter of fact... These will make any other basketball sneaker on shelves look generic and "outdated" in some way... No?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Everyone shouldnt worry about the grinches i dont think its gonna be people lining up to buy lime green shoes. The xmas day kobe v's sat on shelves for months here in florida, they even sat in a couple of outlets in orlando.

That's because there's nothing but old people in Florida. Old people don't wear Nikes. They wear shoes from Costco.

word to the homie nat
laugh.gif

think ima wear my kobe 3's in preparation for the VI

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

the Grinch is a hideous color WHY,WHY,WHY of all color why GREEN?good thing they're not playing the Celtics that day

it's not Celtics green, so i'm fine with it.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Everyone shouldnt worry about the grinches i dont think its gonna be people lining up to buy lime green shoes. The xmas day kobe v's sat on shelves for months here in florida, they even sat in a couple of outlets in orlando.

That's because there's nothing but old people in Florida. Old people don't wear Nikes. They wear shoes from Costco.

Good one, but we rock kicks in the FLA, Orlando is mainly for tourists at those outlets, nobody going there looking for Kobe's
laugh.gif

wink.gif

So have we gotten any feedback from Eastbay if they have gotten their shipment yet

Eastbay Ray, whats the word.?
smile.gif

I got a gift card coming and these are tops on my list, hoping they wont be hard to obtain offline and if they know when they will release for them at least?

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Good one, but we rock kicks in the FLA, Orlando is mainly for tourists at those outlets, nobody going there looking for Kobe's
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It works out that we have 4 Nike Outlet/Clearance stores here in Orlando. We get all the heat because of the large quantity of people that pass through these outlet stores (tourists). But we do rock heat here. It does help we just got our HOH here.

So have we gotten any feedback from Eastbay if they have gotten their shipment yet

smile.gif

I got a gift card coming and these are tops on my list, hoping they wont be hard to obtain offline and if they know when they will release for them at least?
We don't have them in our system yet, but we will by the 26th.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan
Eastbay Ray is on top of his game.  Try to get them grinch's on board
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan
Eastbay Ray/Ryan is on top of their game.  Try to get them grinch's on board
smile.gif

wink.gif
But how many pairs will they get that ends up on a NT'ers hands? It would be nice if only NT'ers get to purchase them(resellers excluded).

Tried on the VI Yesterday at FTL... Def more comfortable than the V imo... Grinches are on my radar

Thanks for the comparison pics....
I wasn't a big fan of the Del Sol V's (loved the IV's though).....
but these VI's...are almost a must.....

X2 on the comparison pics. I would've liked the swoosh on the VI to be white or with a white outline. Hopefully there is a different variation to the upper so the color blocking would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom